Why you women get into trouble

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Really, it was just a joke. I apologize for offending anyone! As for my personal affairs, they're, well, personal, and I keep the facts to myself pretty much. Anyway, no harm done, I hope, with these posts. But bottom line is, what you think of me one way or the other won't make or break my day.

A few months ago your personal business was everyone's business and you were happy to have input so you could grow. (I'm paraphrasing)

Least that's how I recall how it went when you were hospitalized or otherwise occupied during a situation you were having. :coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Men will (SHOULD) be men..

Women will be women..

I love being BG's Mr Fix-it.. and we're trying to raise a mini Mr Fix-it. Just caught him last week out on the drive way with an old bike of his upside down showing our 5 year old neighbor how to put training wheels on so the young-un could ride it.

THAT is uber-cool.

BG can, and does fix things, I keep telling her things will get fixed, she doesn't have to keep reming me every 6 months, but after awhile she'll fix them herself if it's REAL important, but if it's something I NEED to do it gets done (tonight is the freezer) fairly quickly.

She definitely doesn't make me miserable, in fact she tries her best to keep my happy, and get me the toys and things I REALLY want. hell, she bought my first BMW for me (yeah, so that's HER fault!!)

She's not big on spending money and at times I have to argue with her that she CAN, that she deserves to have nice things, and to spend a little on herself.. she's cool like that yo!

#married bliss
#Honeymoon
#old people sex
#lolololololololol
#numnumnumnum
:clap:

:yay: :yay:

:killingme

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
A few months ago your personal business was everyone's business and you were happy to have input so you could grow. (I'm paraphrasing)

Least that's how I recall how it went when you were hospitalized or otherwise occupied during a situation you were having. :coffee:

That was then. I'm MUCH BETTER now! :evil:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Men will (SHOULD) be men..

Women will be women..

I love being BG's Mr Fix-it.. and we're trying to raise a mini Mr Fix-it. Just caught him last week out on the drive way with an old bike of his upside down showing our 5 year old neighbor how to put training wheels on so the young-un could ride it.

THAT is uber-cool.

BG can, and does fix things, I keep telling her things will get fixed, she doesn't have to keep reming me every 6 months, but after awhile she'll fix them herself if it's REAL important, but if it's something I NEED to do it gets done (tonight is the freezer) fairly quickly.

She definitely doesn't make me miserable, in fact she tries her best to keep my happy, and get me the toys and things I REALLY want. hell, she bought my first BMW for me (yeah, so that's HER fault!!)

She's not big on spending money and at times I have to argue with her that she CAN, that she deserves to have nice things, and to spend a little on herself.. she's cool like that yo!

#married bliss
#Honeymoon
#old people sex
#lolololololololol
#numnumnumnum

:brownnose

NextJen

Raisin cane
nar·cis·sism noun \ˈnär-sə-ˌsiz-əm\ (Medical Dictionary)

Medical Definition of NARCISSISM
1: love of or sexual desire for one's own body
2: the state or stage of development in psychoanalytic theory in which there is considerable erotic interest in one's own body and ego and which in abnormal forms persists through fixation or reappears through regression
narcissismnoun (Concise Encyclopedia)

Mental disorder characterized by extreme self-absorption, an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and a need for attention and admiration from others. First identified by Havelock Ellis in 1898, the disorder is named for the mythological Narcissus, who fell in love with his own reflection. In addition to an inflated self-image and addiction to fantasy, narcissism is characterized by an unusual coolness and composure, which is shaken only when the narcissistic confidence is threatened, and by the tendency to take others for granted or to exploit them. According to Sigmund Freud, narcissism is a normal stage in children's development, but it is considered a disorder when it occurs after puberty.

Good heavens, why does every topic always turn into something about Obama?

ZARA

She's sneaky too.. I'll be USING a took she'll sneak in, take it from my hand, hide it... and I'll go and try to use it, no tool!!

LMFAO I do this to my husband just to mess with him. Cracks me up watching him spin in circles looking for it. What's funnier...he misplaces tools as he uses them (tape measure, pencil) so he never realizes when I am messing with him and then I can "Oh here it is hunny" and he is all like "THANK YOU! :smoochy: I needed that" :killingme

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
LMFAO I do this to my husband just to mess with him. Cracks me up watching him spin in circles looking for it. What's funnier...he misplaces tools as he uses them (tape measure, pencil) so he never realizes when I am messing with him and then I can "Oh here it is hunny" and he is all like "THANK YOU! :smoochy: I needed that" :killingme

Meamie! :huggy:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Man Rules on FB

MAN RULES

AT LAST A GUY HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO WRITE THIS ALL DOWN
FINALLY, the guys' side of the story. ( I MUST ADMIT, IT'S PRETTY GOOD.)

WE ALWAYS HEAR 'THE RULES' FROM THE FEMALE SIDE
NOW HERE ARE THE RULES FROM THE MALE SIDE

THESE ARE OUR RULES!

PLEASE NOTE. THESE ARE ALL NUMBERED #1 ON PURPOSE!

1. MEN ARE NOT MIND READERS.

1. LEARN TO WORK THE TOILET SEAT. YOU'RE A BIG GIRL. IF IT'S UP, PUT IT DOWN. WE NEED IT UP, YOU NEED IT DOWN. YOU DON'T HEAR US COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU LEAVING IT DOWN.

1. CRYING IS BLACKMAIL.

1. ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT. LET US BE CLEAR ON THIS ONE:

SUBTLE HINTS DO NOT WORK!
STRONG HINTS DO NOT WORK!
OBVIOUS HINTS DO NOT WORK!
JUST SAY IT!

1. YES AND NO ARE PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE ANSWERS TO ALMOST EVERY QUESTION.

1.. COME TO US WITH A PROBLEM ONLY IF YOU WANT HELP SOLVING IT. THAT'S WHAT WE DO. SYMPATHY IS WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ARE FOR.

1. ANYTHING WE SAID 6 MONTHS AGO IS INADMISSIBLE IN AN ARGUMENT. IN FACT, ALL COMMENTS BECOME NULL AND VOID AFTER 7 DAYS.

1. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE FAT, YOU PROBABLY ARE. DON'T ASK US.

1. IF SOMETHING WE SAID CAN BE INTERPRETED TWO WAYS AND ONE OF THE WAYS MAKES YOU SAD OR ANGRY, WE MEANT THE OTHER ONE.

1. YOU CAN EITHER ASK US TO DO SOMETHING OR TELL US HOW YOU WANT IT DONE. NOT BOTH.
IF YOU ALREADY KNOW BEST HOW TO DO IT, JUST DO IT YOURSELF.

1. WHENEVER POSSIBLE, PLEASE SAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY DURING COMMERCIALS.

1. CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS DID NOT NEED DIRECTIONS AND NEITHER DO WE...

1. ALL MEN SEE IN ONLY 16 COLORS, LIKE WINDOWS DEFAULT SETTINGS..
PEACH, FOR EXAMPLE, IS A FRUIT, NOT A COLOR. PUMPKIN IS ALSO A FRUIT. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MAUVE IS.

1. IF WE ASK WHAT IS WRONG AND YOU SAY 'NOTHING,' WE WILL ACT LIKE NOTHING'S WRONG. WE KNOW YOU ARE LYING, BUT IT IS JUST NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

1. IF YOU ASK A QUESTION YOU DON'T WANT AN ANSWER TO, EXPECT AN ANSWER YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR..

1. WHEN WE HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WEAR IS FINE...REALLY.

1.. DON'T ASK US WHAT WE'RE THINKING ABOUT UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO DISCUSS SUCH TOPICS AS FOOTBALL OR MOTOR SPORTS.

1. YOU HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES.

1 .. YOU HAVE TOO MANY SHOES.

1. I AM IN SHAPE. ROUND IS A SHAPE!

1.. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. YES, I KNOW, I HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH TONIGHT.. BUT DID YOU KNOW MEN REALLY DON'T MIND THAT? IT'S LIKE CAMPING...

PASS THIS TO AS MANY MEN AS YOU CAN - TO GIVE THEM A LAUGH...

PASS THIS TO AS MANY WOMEN AS YOU CAN - TO GIVE THEM A BIGGER LAUGH, BECAUSE ITS TRUE #Repost