Why?

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Roberta said:
People like you that think they are so high and mighty piss me off. But then again it is kinda sad that you have such a hallow existence and to raise your self esteam pick on others. :poorbaby:
People need to learn to dress to respect who they are. If they are overweight they should not be wearing leather mini skirts and belly shirts. If they are Old they should not be dressing like a 16 year old.

People like that dress for attention, and thats what they get.

Like me, I had a baby and I still have some extra weight on me. So I DO NOT wear my belly shirts from before I got pregnant.

If you dont have enough respect for yourself to wear clothes that flatter who you are, then you open yourself up for the people who do to talk about you. If you want the attention...you get it. Good Or Bad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Somdmommy said:
People need to learn to dress to respect who they are. If they are overweight they should not be wearing leather mini skirts and belly shirts. If they are Old they should not be dressing like a 16 year old.
Why?

Somdmommy

vraiblonde said:
Its a lack of respect for for who they are.
Dont get me wrong Vrai, i'm not trying to say what people should be wearing, its JMO!

I know you should be comfortable in your own skin, but why if you were 450 lbs would you want to wear a leather mini skirt with half your azz hanging out? I know there are people like that.

Somdmommy

vraiblonde said:
But why do you care whether people respect themselves or not? :confused:
I'm saying People Should dress to respect themselves. Not that they have to. Its just what I think.

When I see someone overweight that is dressed very well, I think "Oh wow she/he looks nice.

When I see someone overweight that is dressed in the skirt and belly shirt I think "Oh my god"

Its not that I care if they respect themselves, Its just nice to see people that do!

Toxick

Splat
Wenchy said:
At least she was wearing jeans, and I didn't have to see her legs.

Mmmm. Legs.

Was she at least wearing a shirt where could see her bellybutton?

That woulda been hot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Somdmommy said:
I'm saying People Should dress to respect themselves. Not that they have to. Its just what I think.

When I see someone overweight that is dressed very well, I think "Oh wow she/he looks nice.

When I see someone overweight that is dressed in the skirt and belly shirt I think "Oh my god"

Its not that I care if they respect themselves, Its just nice to see people that do!
Can I just say that, for someone who doesn't like to BE judged, you are very judgemental.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Can I just say that, for someone who doesn't like to BE judged, you are very judgemental.

Hey Vrai, I'm gonna take my lard ass to the beach. In a bikini. :yay:

Aloha!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
RoseRed said:
Hey Vrai, I'm gonna take my lard ass to the beach. In a bikini. :yay:

Aloha!

You've got about as much lard on your ass as Pixie. :smack:

You go girl, make jaws drop, heads turn, and wives :smack: their husbands for admiring ya. :diva: :yay:

W

Wenchy

crabcake said:

You go girl, make jaws drop, heads turn, and wives :smack: their husbands for admiring ya. :diva: :yay:

:yeahthat:

Somdmommy

vraiblonde said:
Sure you can, and I respect that Opinion of me. Even if I dont see myself as being Judgemental, I see myself as having opinions.

For the record: I dont mind being Judged, I chose a lifestyle that many people find scandalous, or just weird. I know people have their opinions, but when it stops being opinions and starts being a joke is when I start to not like it. Yes it is my fault for letting that info out so I have had to learn to let it go. Its a joke, oh well.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:

You haven't seen my tummy lately. :lmao:

Beach was nice, and HOT! I lasted about 1.5 hours then went to the Tiki. :biggrin:

W

Wenchy

RoseRed said:
Beach was nice, and HOT! I lasted about 1.5 hours then went to the Tiki. :biggrin:

Front page again, no doubt.

If you were toting the umbrella you will have some explaining to do. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
:offtopic: But when I'm old, I'm gonna wear whatever I want. I plan on long red fingernails and booty shorts. :jet: I think I'll do pink hair as well, I've always wanted pink hair. :shrug:

W

Wenchy

Christy said:
:offtopic: But when I'm old, I'm gonna wear whatever I want. I plan on long red fingernails and booty shorts. :jet: I think I'll do pink hair as well, I've always wanted pink hair. :shrug:

I'll be over the Little League days at that point. :yay:

:larry:

Christy? Seriously, you are a beautiful woman. You will not show yourself in an unfavorable light.

We can be HOT or NOT.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Christy said:
I plan on long red fingernails and booty shorts. :jet: I think I'll do pink hair as well, I've always wanted pink hair.
You and I can be these 70 year old broads sitting at the bar drinking and smoking in our tube tops and Lee Press-On Toenails, and #### 'em if they can't take a joke. :yay:

W

Wenchy

vraiblonde said:
You and I can be these 70 year old broads sitting at the bar drinking and smoking in our tube tops and Lee Press-On Toenails, and #### 'em if they can't take a joke. :yay:

:killingme

Leave my damn food alone, that's all I ask.