Why?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, I managed to toss off that comment about being judgemental, and so far not a single person has reminded me that not too long ago I was trying to figure out how to tell an acquaintence that her makeup, hair and fake tan looked terrible.

Do I have to do everything around here? :mad:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
You know, I managed to toss off that comment about being judgemental, and so far not a single person has reminded me that not too long ago I was trying to figure out how to tell an acquaintence that her makeup, hair and fake tan looked terrible.

Do I have to do everything around here? :mad:

You only said that for the Jeepin' Chic not liking being judged, she was being judgemental.

vraiblonde said:
Can I just say that, for someone who doesn't like to BE judged, you are very judgemental.

You never actually said it was wrong to be judgemental. :shrug:

Besides, we all know how you are. :lmao:

dustin

UAIOE
I saw this really cool unicorn shirt at wal-mart that i want to get. It has a pocket on it too. I think it was $6.95. Do you think that's a good deal?

camily

Peace
Roberta said:
NO I WILL NOT BACK THE F**K UP AND I AM NOT A BIATCH.
I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WENCHY. I JUST DON'T AGREE WITH HER OPONION AND I STATED THAT. I GAVE MINE. I HAVE THAT RIGHT.
CHILL OUT FOR CHRIST SAKE!
:lmao: :killingme

Christy

b*tch rocket
dustin said:
I saw this really cool unicorn shirt at wal-mart that i want to get. It has a pocket on it too. I think it was $6.95. Do you think that's a good deal?

I think you, of all people, could pull off a Wal-Mart unicorn shirt. :yay: :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
dustin said:
But, did it have a rainbow along with it? And sparkles? :bubble:

dustin

UAIOE
It was a blue t-shirt and the unicorn was all white/gray and was prancing. Nickel said it was pretty righteous.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
dustin said:
It was a blue t-shirt and the unicorn was all white/gray and was prancing. Nickel said it was pretty righteous.
IMO, it would be a worthy purchase... however, you HAVE to be present in it at the next meet and greet the two of you attend... :coffee:

dustin

UAIOE
virgovictoria said:
IMO, it would be a worthy purchase... however, you HAVE to be present in it at the next meet and greet the two of you attend... :coffee:
i'll tell nickel to wear her tube top too :yay:

greyhound

Roberta said:
Who sent me the red karma and called me a " Ignant Biatch". I am at a lost. What is that?

Just for clarification...."I am at a loss(not lost)"

That is all...just trying to help. :howdy:

Mikeinsmd

Lugnut said:
Jeez, you realize that you're arguing on the internet right? The INTERNET...:shakinghead: :lmao: :lmao:
:jameo:

Attachments

• retarded.jpg
    retarded.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 84

Shannie0308

Christy said:
The tube tops I'm referring to, are the one size fits all stretchy kind from the 70's. :jet:

:yay: Charlotte Russe in the mall still sells them, any color you desire, I have quite a few to go under tops that give away too much clevage.

jackoholic

T.O.-less and happy!
Wenchy said:
Does a woman show up at Little League game that has long hair (half way down her back) a wrinkled face, and a sleeveless top showing leathery arms? She looked like she was 70 years old and she was flipping her long "blonde" hair around.

One of those long hairs adhered to the mustard on my hot dog. I had to leave before I puked.

At least she was wearing jeans, and I didn't have to see her legs.

She could have been the adorable great grandmother she appeared to be if she had a flattering hair cut and covered the arms.

Ugh.
I want to read this in 40 years when whenchy is flippin her hair around at her grandkid's game. Oh and tryin to pick up a young stud dad.:huggy:

W

Wenchy

jackoholic said:
I want to read this in 40 years when whenchy is flippin her hair around at her grandkid's game. Oh and tryin to pick up a young stud dad.:huggy:

Not! I'm going to be here:

vraiblonde said:
Originally Posted by vraiblonde
You and I can be these 70 year old broads sitting at the bar drinking and smoking in our tube tops and Lee Press-On Toenails, and #### 'em if they can't take a joke.

Also:

vraiblonde said:
Shoot, I'll be bald by then

Dearest Jack,

There is a place and time for this kind of behavior, and it will never be at a Little League game. :nono:

Alcohol is not allowed there, and we must have that nutrient to deal with old women pretending to be young floozies.

:kiss:,

Wenchy

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Wenchy said:
Does a woman show up at Little League game that has long hair (half way down her back) a wrinkled face, and a sleeveless top showing leathery arms? She looked like she was 70 years old and she was flipping her long "blonde" hair around.

One of those long hairs adhered to the mustard on my hot dog. I had to leave before I puked.

At least she was wearing jeans, and I didn't have to see her legs.

She could have been the adorable great grandmother she appeared to be if she had a flattering hair cut and covered the arms.

Ugh.
I was hot. And I thought my newly bleached do was all the rage. Sorry about your hot dawg. :flowers:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dustin said:
Is righteous the new word for ghey??