Why?

Angel

~*~*~
I have been on a "What Not To Wear" TV show kick lately and I seriously need to know why women have to cut their hair when they get to a certain age? Why is it a big deal if I have my hair down to my azz when I'm 80? I'm seriously just curious. I have noticed that I have never met an old lady with long hair.

cdsulhoff

Angel said:
I have been on a "What Not To Wear" TV show kick lately and I seriously need to know why women have to cut their hair when they get to a certain age? Why is it a big deal if I have my hair down to my azz when I'm 80? I'm seriously just curious. I have noticed that I have never met an old lady with long hair.

I have to say the older we get you will see more older ladies with longer hair.

W

Wenchy

Angel said:

I took care of a 90 year old until she passed at the age of 94.

I fixed her hair (butt length) into a "Gibson Girl" every morning when she woke up. At night, I plaited her hair (braids)

She NEVER would have been flinging that beautiful hair around at that age.

It's not seemly, attractive, or appropriate.

Some people lack class and sophistication nowadays.

Enough said.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Christy? Seriously, you are a beautiful woman. You will not show yourself in an unfavorable light.

Oh honey, just ask any forum member that has had the misfortune to stop by my place on a Sunday unanounced. :jet: It's not pretty. :lmao: God only knows what you'll catch me wearing. :jameo:

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
You and I can be these 70 year old broads sitting at the bar drinking and smoking in our tube tops and Lee Press-On Toenails, and #### 'em if they can't take a joke. :yay:

Hell yeah. :yay: And damn, I wonder if you can still find tube tops? I want one to wear on Sundays. :jet: I loved those things growing up.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Christy said:
Hell yeah. :yay: And damn, I wonder if you can still find tube tops? I want one to wear on Sundays. :jet: I loved those things growing up.
I have a tube top laying around that's too small for me. If you start starving yourself now, it might fit you by the time you're in your 70s. :killingme:love:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Nickel said:
I have a tube top laying around that's too small for me. If you start starving yourself now, it might fit you by the time you're in your 70s. :killingme:love:

The tube tops I'm referring to, are the one size fits all stretchy kind from the 70's. :jet:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Christy said:
The tube tops I'm referring to, are the one size fits all stretchy kind from the 70's. :jet:
The ones where you can't tell if it's a top, skirt, or headband? I used to have one of those too. :killingme

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
camily said:
Hey MPD, why ya' got such a problem with Wenchy? You betta' back da' fuk up biatch!

NO I WILL NOT BACK THE F**K UP AND I AM NOT A BIATCH.
I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WENCHY. I JUST DON'T AGREE WITH HER OPONION AND I STATED THAT. I GAVE MINE. I HAVE THAT RIGHT.
CHILL OUT FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Roberta said:
NO I WILL NOT BACK THE F**K UP AND I AM NOT A BIATCH.
I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WENCHY. I JUST DON'T AGREE WITH HER OPONION AND I STATED THAT. I GAVE MINE. I HAVE THAT RIGHT.

Jeez, you realize that you're arguing on the internet right? The INTERNET...

:shakinghead:

Roberta said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
It's not seemly, attractive, or appropriate.

Some people lack class and sophistication nowadays.

Enough said.[/QUOTE]

I see that your are not just the Fashion Police but also the Mannerism Police.
Tell me, IS IT HARD TO BE HUMBLE??????????????????

W

Wenchy

Roberta said:
I see that your are not just the Fashion Police but also the Mannerism Police.

Hey, it made for an interesting thread. :yay:

Roberta said:
Tell me, IS IT HARD TO BE HUMBLE??????????????????

That all depends on my mood at the moment, and the people around me.