Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
StarCat said:
if I were to hear my jaw breaking, I would die
It's not your jaw you hear - it's your teeth coming out of the socket. Which is almost as bad, but they'll give you headphones so you don't hear it as much.

That really is the worst - that sound. The pain wasn't all that. If you can give birth, you can get a tooth pulled.

StarCat

vraiblonde said:
It's not your jaw you hear - it's your teeth coming out of the socket. Which is almost as bad, but they'll give you headphones so you don't hear it as much.

That really is the worst - that sound. The pain wasn't all that. If you can give birth, you can get a tooth pulled.
I remember when I was little, and always getting cavities filled, I NEVER took novacain, or gas or anything. They would try to give it to me and I would always say no, and they would act shocked like "wow no one ever turns it down" but it NEVER hurt to get cavaties filled. However, the noise from the drill was enough to make me want to climb the walls.

V

Vixen

StarCat said:
I think I need earmuffs or something too because if I were to hear my jaw breaking, I would die :dead: I like the idea of "almost asleep"

A couple people said they put on headphones and listened to music while they did whatever they needed to do and it made it go by faster. :shrug:

Maybe some Elton John. :lmao: BTW, I read he got married.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Men are pain weenies. That's why they made it so the women have the babies, otherwise the human race would be extinct.
Yup, I agree. I tear up when I yank out a nose hair. :bawl:

V

Vixen

Nickel said:
Old school MJ is the bomb. New MJ sucks. :yay:

I'll agree with that! :yay:

And StarCat,

He could just :poke: at him a little in a few of his songs but mean nothing by it. :shrug:

V

Vixen

meangirl said:
No they don't...they rubba rubba! Didn't you read the trial transcripts?? :rolleyes:

Are you still staying up reading crime stuff? :lmao:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Vixen said:
Are you still staying up reading crime stuff? :lmao:
Yes, I am addicted. :lol: You know it's bad when you start reading the transcripts. heh Right now I'm reading about the Lyon sisters who disappeared from Wheaton MD in 1975...still no trace of them...

StarCat

meangirl said:
Yes, I am addicted. :lol: You know it's bad when you start reading the transcripts. heh Right now I'm reading about the Lyon sisters who disappeared from Wheaton MD in 1975...still no trace of them...
link please

V

Vixen

meangirl said:

Sad case isn't it?

I'm not laughing at you but with you. I've already read a load of that stuff over the years. One night, well morning, I noticed the sun coming out and hadn't even been to bed on a work night. :yikes: You get lost in it.