Women are insane!

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
RIGHT ON!!!

you wondering why your tires are slashed, your glass broken or why your clothes are on fire???

try examining what foul acts you did to me.

:eyebrow: you know, there's a fine line between being an insane woman arguing with your man (mostly just cause it bugs the crap out of him when you do - and that's very funny) and being completely psychotic.

Just sayin....

tommyjones

:eyebrow: you know, there's a fine line between being an insane woman arguing with your man (mostly just cause it bugs the crap out of him when you do - and that's very funny) and being completely psychotic.

Just sayin....

cuz crazy and hot go together

and they all think they are hot :doh:

Pandora

I have never seen the point of yelling at someone, It never does fix anything, it just shows a weakness of somekind. You can make the other person mad and could create a new problem.

Mad???

In the past (ok twice), anyone who has resorted to yelling at me like a baboon has become hated. There is no need for that non-sense and a sign of a bigger issue, like controlling their anger. You could always do what my husband does to me when I'm bad, spank. :biggrin: j/k

RIGHT ON!!!

you wondering why your tires are slashed, your glass broken or why your clothes are on fire???

try examining what foul acts you did to me.

Girl, you have it all wrong. You inject them with morphine, drag them out by your truck hitch and dismantle their body parts over three counties.

Yeah, I know, I am still crunching over that A&E show. That chic had to be one cold-hearted biatch to do such a thing, but why put up with somebody treating you bad? Well, I guess if you are into that sort of thing, which I suspect you are. :eyebrow:

Pandora

No...Most are just never happy..If there isn't enough drama in their own life they either create it or watch soaps and read gossip rags.

Or post on the forums.:yikes:

Yeah, but there are men out there that would say, you've been with me through thick and thin. When I was fired, you were there. When my business flopped, you were there. When I had that horrible car accident and the bills piled up for months, you were there. When the mortgage company foreclosed on our house, you were there. And now that my heath is failing, you are still with me.

You know what?

I think you bring me bad luck. :ohwell: There are just as many unhappy men out there as women, in the fact that no matter what you've done for them they will find fault. It really isn't that hard. Women want to be appreciated and men adored. You cannot be adored if you don't appreciate. :wink:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Yeah, but there are men out there that would say, you've been with me through thick and thin. When I was fired, you were there. When my business flopped, you were there. When I had that horrible car accident and the bills piled up for months, you were there. When the mortgage company foreclosed on our house, you were there. And now that my heath is failing, you are still with me.

You know what?I think you bring me bad luck. :ohwell: There are just as many unhappy men out there as women, in the fact that no matter what you've done for them they will find fault. It really isn't that hard. Women want to be appreciated and men adored. You cannot be adored if you don't appreciate. :wink:

I disagree! Gossip rags are bought at a much higher percent by women.
If it weren't for women there wouldn't be soaps.
So therefore more women then men thrive for drama and are more prone to create it.
Where as men have a nature to either fix a problem or ignore it.
Plus women in general have more insecurity issues than men, which creates self inflicted problems.

(loaded question)"do these jeans make my ass look fat?"

Last edited:

Pandora

I disagree! Gossip rags are bought at a much higher percent by women.
If it weren't for women there wouldn't be soaps.
So therefore more women then men thrive for drama and are more prone to create it.
Where as men have a nature to either fix a problem or ignore it.
Plus women in general have more insecurity issues than men, which creates self inflicted problems.

(loaded question)"do these jeans make my ass look fat?"

Ok, I will agree that women are more about drama than men but I was commenting on the "happiness part."

:nono: Happiness and drama are different. I've seen fairly happy people who are encroached in everyone else's drama and those unhappy people who you don't dare ask "how are you today?" You just know the response is going to leave you standing there as a dumping ground for their issues, some legit, some dramatic self-induced crap they brought on themselves.

And I don't watch soaps, only read informative type magazines and already know my butt looks big in my jeans because it is big. I just might have a set of balls around here somewhere. :jet: