Women Haters

tshowusa

Why do women haters try to date? It is such a waste of our time when you guys meet us out and then talk down about women and what you think we 'all' want in life. We are all different ~ Let me give you some advice.

Approach the date with a clear, open mind. No preconceived notions about anything. Don't assume since you've dated a zillion other women that you know all there is to know about ALL women. Thanks for wasting my time! and I tried to pay for my own dinner! :whistle:

anyhow....good luck with your search for Mrs. Right ~

E

(((echo)))

Why do women haters try to date? It is such a waste of our time when you guys meet us out and then talk down about women and what you think we 'all' want in life. We are all different ~ Let me give you some advice.

Approach the date with a clear, open mind. No preconceived notions about anything. Don't assume since you've dated a zillion other women that you know all there is to know about ALL women. Thanks for wasting my time! and I tried to pay for my own dinner! :whistle:

hmmm...is it safe to asume that you went on a date with another forumite?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Advice from the :loser: who can't keep a man.... :killingme How many :poorme: :bawl: threads have you started? :drama:

tshowusa

Well, first of all we had talked for a week or so over the phone and he actually had said some things that made me raise an eyebrow anyway, but..I decided to still meet him. He didn't even dress to impress me. He wore jeans and white athletic shoes and a shirt that looked like he just worked out in it. He was kinda cute but apparently I said something that his 'ex' had said and he let me know. He got all bent out of shape about it. Why would he even make reference to that comparison. not cool.

Then he wanted to know all about my first marriage and what went wrong. What happened to just enjoying the persons company and seeing where it leads to. He wanted to know EVERYTHING in two hours. and he kept asking me to come back to his house. My god~ it was the first date! and he's a Sercurity officer. He should know better than to ask a women home on the first date. And he says what all cheap men say, "women just want a man for their money". I'm so tired of that line. I make my own money and enjoy it !

I just don't understand men of today. No manners! Well....the ones in my single's group have them, but ......I'm not meeting anymore men online that's for sure.

E

(((echo)))

Please let the record reflect that i am not the one she went out with :coffee:

K

Kain99

Well darlin, if you ignored the red flags you deserved what ya got. I mean this in a motherly way. :love:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Well, first of all we had talked for a week or so over the phone and he actually had said some things that made me raise an eyebrow anyway, but..I decided to still meet him. He didn't even dress to impress me. He wore jeans and white athletic shoes and a shirt that looked like he just worked out in it. He was kinda cute but apparently I said something that his 'ex' had said and he let me know. He got all bent out of shape about it. Why would he even make reference to that comparison. not cool.

Then he wanted to know all about my first marriage and what went wrong. What happened to just enjoying the persons company and seeing where it leads to. He wanted to know EVERYTHING in two hours. and he kept asking me to come back to his house. My god~ it was the first date! and he's a Sercurity officer. He should know better than to ask a women home on the first date. And he says what all cheap men say, "women just want a man for their money". I'm so tired of that line. I make my own money and enjoy it !

I just don't understand men of today. No manners! Well....the ones in my single's group have them, but ......I'm not meeting anymore men online that's for sure.

Women (some) are biatches, too ... you think we get called that name for no reason? For every jackass of a man out there, there's a woman who's got just as much azzhole "game".

When I was dating, I liked to get the crap out on the table off the get-go and lay it on the line. No sense in wasting my time or his to see where it might go if I or he kept the dirt on the down-low. I know there are certain qualities in a person that I cannot live with -- not as a friend and certainly not an s/o -- why bother dragging it out? :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think any guy who's dated for more than 5 years or so is bound to start hating all women.

This is what we get for not keeping our sisters in check when they act like nutbags.

tshowusa

No, I've actually reached age 32 without children and started my own business at age 29 I didn't lay around like a breeding machine like a lot of women.

K

Kain99

No, I've actually reached age 32 without children and started my own business at age 29 I didn't lay around like a breeding machine like a lot of women.

That was harsh.... Don't go hating on women like your date sugar!