Woodburns

Dukesdad

I miss Wegmans ...........

Best selection of cheese and olives I have ever seen. Not that I would buy any but you have to say wow when you see thay have black and white truffels for sale in their store...
Ok, maybe you don't but I did.

J

jp2854

just so you all know woodburns isn't closing down. tommy mckay told me this yesterday. so whomever said it was closing is totally wrong.

J

jp2854

no its not it came from one of the owners of woodburns/mckays food stores.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
been in calvert county since 1971.......

i have heard alot of great things about woodburns, however i have never been inside the store. might have to take some time to visit them. folks seem to love the place.

You better hurry!

C

CalvertNewbie

Whole Foods over charges for everything and they products are not so fresh. There is a smaller place call My Organic Market that seems a little more reasonable.

Where is that? Is it where the old Whole Foods in Annapolis was before they moved up the road?

I told hubby about this thread. When he went to Woodburns Saturday after work, he asked if they were closing. The lady said, "you're the second person who asked me that today. I sure hope we're not closing because I need this job. They better give me notice if they are".

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Where is that? Is it where the old Whole Foods in Annapolis was before they moved up the road?

I told hubby about this thread. When he went to Woodburns Saturday after work, he asked if they were closing. The lady said, "you're the second person who asked me that today. I sure hope we're not closing because I need this job. They better give me notice if they are".

MOM's Organic Market

I go to one in East Columbia since I something have to travel that way.

MOM's Bowie
6824 Race Track Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
240-556-1700

The place in the old Whole Foods is called Fresh Fields or something like that. They are more of a Gourmet Grocery store.

Last edited:
G

Gemmi

Wow. I didn't realize that the McKays owned Woodburns. I will say they have some awesome sandwiches.