Wooooooooohoooooooooo That'll hold em

cattitude said:
I almost died 2 minutes ago.

I am exhausted. :dead:
I just spent an hour in my gym... but from reading the other thread it looks like you guys watching the game got a better workout! :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Huge thumbs-up to Gibbs for benching Taylor if he actually did spit on a Bucc. I couldn't tell from the replays, but where the hell was the penalty on the Tampa guy for smacking Taylor?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kwillia said:
I just spent an hour in my gym... but from reading the other thread it looks like you guys watching the game got a better workout! :lol:

I paced in my kitchen for the last 5 minutes of the game. Otter threatened to kick me out and send me to go watch the game with my father. My feet are soaked, my head hurts. I have a goose minature on the counter....I think it would help me feel better just to chug it. That would be okay under these circumstances, don't cha think?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
otter said:
Huge thumbs-up to Gibbs for benching Taylor if he actually did spit on a Bucc. I couldn't tell from the replays, but where the hell was the penalty on the Tampa guy for smacking Taylor?
Gibb's won't tolerate that thug BS, I didn't see the official eject the player so it must have been "The Coach".

D

dems4me

otter said:

He was ejected, I really don't think he spit, I think it was the refs saving face for that lousy call... why did it take 4 or 5 plays later before they made up the spit stuff... there was no head bobbing or anything if spit was flying??
Come to think of it...Heeeyyy, if he's that good with spit; maybe someone should ask him to attend dinner on Monday at SJB ?? :yay: :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
dems4me said:
He was ejected, I really don't think he spit, I think it was the refs saving face for that lousy call... why did it take 4 or 5 plays later before they made up the spit stuff... there was no head bobbing or anything if spit was flying??
Come to think of it...Heeeyyy, if he's that good with spit; maybe someone should ask him to attend dinner on Monday at SJB ?? :yay: :lol:

Demsie girl, I love ya!!

Kerad

dems4me said:

Because your view of the incident was better than the refs???

He spit. Everyone knows you can't spit into another guys face..or you're ejected.

D

dems4me

Kerad said:
Because your view of the incident was better than the refs???

He spit. Everyone knows you can't spit into another guys face..or you're ejected.

No, but I watched for head bobbing from either player during each replay, ... and no one flinched even :shrug: I don't think he spit :shrug: Don't be a sore sport... just be happy the skins won :dance:

cattitude said:
I paced in my kitchen for the last 5 minutes of the game. Otter threatened to kick me out and send me to go watch the game with my father. My feet are soaked, my head hurts. I have a goose minature on the counter....I think it would help me feel better just to chug it. That would be okay under these circumstances, don't cha think?
R came into the kitchen after the game as chugged a glass of water and three ibuprophens while shaking his head...:lol:

Kerad

AllI know is..the skins better learn how to play on the ofensive side of the ball if they want to win again. The D was AWESOME. The "O" is buying dinner and drinks tonight.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
They just explained that during the call when the Ref said "21 defense" the crowd noise drowned out the rest of his call where he stated that he spit in the player's face. Enough said, now I wonder if the league sets him out next week for doing it?

D

dems4me

When they called personal foul call on Taylor... did they clarify it was spitting? If so, than I stand corrected.:huggy:

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
They just explained that during the call when the Ref said "21 defense" the crowd noise drowned out the rest of his call where he stated that he spit in the player's face. Enough said, now I wonder if the league sets him out next week for doing it?

I'm still not convinced...I want a DNA test!

j/k :roflmao:

I hope he's not benched against Seattle...:yahoo: Go skins!!