Wooooooooohoooooooooo That'll hold em

Kerad

Kain99 said:
I take it sports are a a lot like politics..... What an uproar! :ohwell:

YES!!! Imagine how many manly men here wold have their panties in a wad if the Skins lost!

Get over it...

:eyebrow:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ken King said:
It was a judgement call by the Ref, he will have to exlpain why his call only went one way. I see where it should/could have been offsetting fouls, but understand that with the Ref right there when it happened that he made a quick decision without hesitation.

Can't really argue that if he(ref) definitely saw it happen. Moot point anyway.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
otter said:
Can't really argue that if he(ref) definitely saw it happen. Moot point anyway.
From what I saw the Ref was tossing the flag as the Tampa Bay player was smacking him. And you're right, it is moot. Just enjoy another week.

Hey, where is Larry with that little song?

Kerad

n honor of Coach Gibbs...the Skins victory, and the sensitive red karma bombers from this thread, I am going to submit a transcript of this thread (and my red karma comments) to the NFL. I know nothing will change..but it'll make me feel very "Gibbs-y".

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

:killingme :killingme :lmao: :lmao: :killingme :killingme

D

dems4me

Kerad said:
n honor of Coach Gibbs...the Skins victory, and the sensitive red karma bombers from this thread, I am going to submit a transcript of this thread (and my red karma comments) to the NFL. I know nothing will change..but it'll make me feel very "Gibbs-y".

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

:killingme :killingme :lmao: :lmao: :killingme :killingme

Here, I think you should relocate to this forum ...http://bbs.buccaneers.com/ :smile:

Kerad

dems4me said:
Here, I think you should relocate to this forum ...http://bbs.buccaneers.com/ :smile:

:lmao:

That's a good one. Actually...for me...the Steelers website would be more appropriate. I just hate the Skins...and like to poke fun at the easily antagonized.

:poke:

I find that Skins fans and the right wing whack jobs are easiest to provoke. They get their panties all twisted WAY too easily, LOL!!! :killingme

I know most of them are one and the same..which makes it so much more fun.

:yay:

D

dems4me

Kerad said:
:lmao:

That's a good one. Actually...for me...the Steelers website would be more appropriate. I just hate the Skins...and like to poke fun at the easily antagonized.

:poke:

I find that Skins fans and the right wing whack jobs are easiest to provoke. They get their panties all twisted WAY too easily, LOL!!! :killingme

I know most of them are one and the same..which makes it so much more fun.

My God!!! You are a democrat!!! :bawl: Not another idiot one on here today! Where are the smart one's at??:bawl:

V

Vixen

For someone who says he is not gay.... you seem obsessed with "parts!" (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

We have an awful lot of that on this forum among the males. It is the whole penis thing I think. :shrug:

D

dems4me

Vixen said:
We have an awful lot of that on this forum among the males. It is the whole penis thing I think. :shrug:

Which leads us back on topic... the bucs... :lol: :roflmao:

Kerad

dems4me said:
are you really a democrat? :frown:

Well...not that this is the "Poilitics" thread...but I am NOT a Reuplican..as we see the Republican party today.

I was in that other thread yesterday...against my better judgment...to provoke some of the "easily provoked".

It was fun!

Me: ---> :poke:

Them: ----> :burning: :tantrum

Me: ---> :lmao: :killingme :lmao:

Anyways...I am an independent thinker, if you must classify me as a Republican or Democrat to make yourself more comfortable, I guess...seeing as who we have in charge and the "wonderful" job they are doing...then I am a Democrat.

It's okay...everythings going to be just...fine.

:flowers:

D

dems4me

Good grief, they just posted Brunnel's stats...

7 for 15 attempts, 41 yards, 1 interception and a passer rating of 25% :killingme: :killing: Did y'all see where he started his press conference joking like he was there to receive the NFL offensive player of the week. :killingme:

Kerad

The Skins offense totalled 120 yards of offense. The lowest total ever for a winning team in the post season.

Of course..it's all the refs fault for flagging Shawn "Spittoie" Springs.... Right?

The key is the Skins won, though.