Wooooooooohoooooooooo That'll hold em

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
It didn't take NBC4.COM long to get an article posted...

Taylor Ejected

Taylor was ejected for spitting in the face of Michael Pittman during the third quarter.

Taylor spit at Pittman as the two stood face-to-face after a 3-yard scramble by quarterback Chris Simms. Pittman hit Taylor in retaliation, but referee Mike Carey announced there would be no penalty on Pittman.

In the first half, Taylor scored on a 51-yard fumble return that gave the Redskins a 14-0 lead.

Taylor was investigated last season for spitting at Cincinnati receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh. The NFL carefully reviewed tapes to determine whether Taylor should be fined, but they found no video evidence to support the allegation.

Wynn Breaks Arm

Redskins defensive end Renaldo Wynn broke his right forearm in the first quarter.

The ninth-year defensive end was injured when he came down awkwardly after being flipped while rushing the quarterback late in the first quarter.

Wynn has played in every game this season. He had 47 tackles, 1 1/2 sacks, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery in the regular season.

Poor Taylor I guess they'll try to say he spit in the Seattle game too coming up.

Kerad

dems4me said:
:nono: I'm a skins fan and didn't hit ya' with a red spit ball in the krama. :nono:

Well...i said "typical"...you are excluded. And enlightened, LOL!!!

Others have proved their displeasure with the red. My life is now ruined...

You'd think they'd be happy with a win.

I guess they are as insecure in the Skins playoff chances as they are in their manhood.

:lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Ken King said:
Instigation factor I believe, what would you do if someone spit in your face?
I'm sure the commish is gonna kick Taylor in his pockeebook too... Not like he'll feel it or anything...

D

dems4me

Kerad said:
Well...i said "typical"...you are excluded. And enlightened, LOL!!!

Others have proved their displeasure with the red. My life is now ruined...

You'd think they'd be happy with a win.

I guess they are as insecure in the Skins playoff chances as they are in their manhood.

:lmao:

maybe they are just showering you with burgandy love ?

:lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Wynn Breaks Arm

Redskins defensive end Renaldo Wynn broke his right forearm in the first quarter.
Yeah, when they put the splint on it and carted him out it looked like it was broken.

Kerad said:
so you are an anonymous psusy chickensiht, I take it.

You are a BIG MAN!!!

:yay:
Why you being an azz about karma...:confused: That's the purpose of karma... to indicate a strong liking or disliking for one's post.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ken King said:
Instigation factor I believe, what would you do if someone spit in your face?

I don't believe there's a rule covering instigation factor. The Bucc gets a free pass to do as he pleases cuz he was or thought he was spit on?? I don't think so. Spitting draws a personal foul, hitting another player is a personal foul. I'm doubtful that anywhere in the rule book says a personal foul won't be called if another player spits on you.

Ken King

PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Two wrongs don't make a right :frown:
Yeah but three lefts do.

The Ref made the decision that the retaliation was justified. We have justified homicide and now it appears there is justified smacking a guy in the helmet. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

I take it sports are a a lot like politics..... What an uproar! :ohwell:

mainman

Set Trippin
Kerad said:
I already know you're a psusy...so I expect nothing less, Chief Little Johnson.

Be a man..for once. K?

"MainMan"...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killingme :killingme :killingme
I signed my red karma, I thought that was your requirement.....:shrug:

Kerad

kwillia said:
Why you being an azz about karma...:confused: That's the purpose of karma... to indicate a strong liking or disliking for one's post.

I'm all good and can deal with negative karma. It;s when people want to disagree, and react to the point of sending negative Karma...but are too scared to sign their names to it.

They think they're tough..but are oh...soooo afraid to put their names on it.

Big men...with little parts, I suppose.

It's always very liberataing to be a big man behind a keyboard...yes?

D

dems4me

otter said:
I don't believe there's a rule covering instigation factor. The Bucc gets a free pass to do as he pleases cuz he was or thought he was spit on?? I don't think so. Spitting draws a personal foul, hitting another player is a personal foul. I'm doubtful that anywhere in the rule book says a personal foul won't be called if another player spits on you.

Not only that but I don't think it specifies that punch or smack is justified for spitting... what about kicking? Is there a rule saying you can smack but not kick as a result of spitting ... I mean where would you draw the line?

D

dems4me

Kerad said:
I'm all good and can deal with negative karma. It;s when people want to disagree, and react to the point of sending negative Karma...but are too scared to sign their names to it.

They think they're tough..but are oh...soooo afraid to put their names on it.

Big men...with little parts, I suppose.

It's always very liberataing to be a big man behind a keyboard...yes?

Are you calling him a liberal? Now you've done it... those are fightn' words!! :jet:

:lol:

Kerad

otter said:
Check your karma now..That one is mine, gayboy.

Otter...i know you just WANT me to be gay...so you can hit on me. Sorry, bud. That alley is one way going OUT.

I'm sure someone else here can help you out, though. I hear Chris Cooley may be just what you're looking for....

Ken King

PREMO Member
otter said:
It was a judgement call by the Ref, he will have to exlpain why his call only went one way. I see where it should/could have been offsetting fouls, but understand that with the Ref right there when it happened that he made a quick decision without hesitation.