Wooooooooohoooooooooo That'll hold em

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Kerad said:
Of course..it's all the refs fault for flagging Shawn "Spittoie" Springs.... Right?

Crap, I must have had more to drink than I thought. I totally missed Springs playing today.

Kerad

I could be wrong on the name. Don't watch the Skins much. Was it Taylor, instead?

Either way...i bet he could shoot one hell of a spitball on Monday nights...

D

dems4me

Kerad said:
I think I had to tell everyone HERE that..as upset as they were about the Taylor penalty.

Anyways...

but you miss the forest through the trees... you incited it so we have every right to do anything we want to you... :crazy:

:lol:

Kerad

dems4me said:
but you miss the forest through the trees... you incited it so we have every right to do anything we want to you... :crazy:

:lol:

Awww...Dems...you're not so crazy! You're okay. Yes...I did provoke some stuff, and got my full entertainment value for it.

:yay:

D

dems4me

Kerad said:
Awww...Dems...you're not so crazy! You're okay. Yes...I did provoke some stuff, and got my full entertainment value for it.

:yay:

Thanks again, I think...:ohwell:

Note to self: Another one for the -- "Meaning to be Nice but Sounded a Little Too Fishy" compliments file. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Kared and I are getting along...

...for the moment.

As for Redskin jealousy, it's so prevelent and been around so long, I simply use it as a barometer of how well we're doing; the more pewling, the better.

BuddyLee

Football addict
WOO HOO! Go Skins, I have off this up and coming Saturday so I'll be able to see the next game all the way through.

I think this next game will be our toughest out of all three.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I would have spit in his face too...

In 2001 Michael Pittman was arrested twice for domestic abuse. He got some probation and served a one-game suspension. Last week was his first game back after a three game suspension due to, yes, another domestic abuse arrest.

Since actions speak louder than words, to make his point during an argument with his wife, Pittman got in his Hummer and rammed her car, which had his 2-year-old child and the 18-year-old babysitter inside along with his wife.

Pittman said his suspension was bad, but could have been a lot worse. A lot worse? Nah, come on, you are a pro athlete. Michael did say his wife was standing behind him. This reminds me of an old riddle, what does Michael Pittman say to a woman with two black eyes? Nothing, he already told her twice. She’s not standing behind him, she’s hiding behind him. She’s learned her lesson, stay out of Mike’s way, he’s a pro athlete, you can’t touch him.

Why is this so hard for people to understand? Leonard Little wants to drive drunk—who cares, he’s a Pro Bowler. Michael Pittman wants to play demolition derby with his wife and young child—big deal, he led the Bucs in rushing last year. That Jamal Lewis trying to help out a friend (at least he’s not selfish) isn’t important; what is important is that he gained 2,000 yards last year.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sf...les.html?id=841