Words From Elon Musk

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
So Artificial Intelligence is really Artificial Incompetence.

1709644071110.png

SamSpade

Wondering does that make something like Skynet or Colossus more or less likely?
OR the WOPR (WarGames).

I'm not sure we will EVER be stupid enough to put all our military might behind an AI. We've already experienced close calls, because of computer glitches here and there.

Of course, when it comes to stupid, no one ever went broke underestimating the stupid in Washington.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is what I fundamentally fear about Artificial Intelligence - it's supremely stupid.

AI is not ' Stupid '

AI has been knee capped by Progressives to meet the goals of the Woke Agenda

When AI is programmed from internet news and history AI produces unpopular opinions because the truth hurts

from associating Muslims with suicide bombers and terrorist attacks .... as the news has reported ion Islamic Terror attacks for some 30 yrs

Or AI that had a 90% sucess rate picking out Gays from photos
Or AI that could identify ethnicity from X-Rays at an 80% or better sucess rate

All of these AI Programs had to be shut down, pattern recognition is unacceptable to progressives

SamSpade

I remember when the stories of illegals being flown to various cities around the country in the middle of the night were being dismissed as false, overblown, planned, lied about and so on. Still think the Replacement Theory is conspiracy crap?

Now - it's out. Yep. They did it. As I read this - that's one year's worth?

Elon Musk repeated the adage - "The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? Six months".

SamSpade

I love reading the idiocy of posts on X (formerly known as Twitter - is it just me, because I hate the name - "X"?).

Dig down, and there's - an American - justifying the Death to America signs, claiming - "they're right, America is responsible for deaths of over a billion lives!".

Now - I get when I read remarks, that people will link to other pages of dubious credibility - my brother used to say, of newspapers that "paper don't refuse print" (paper won't refuse material that is false). Ditto for the Internet - link to a page full of hearsay, anonymous sources, dubious "studies" or quotes from highly biased sources - you CAN find someone to convincingly make the argument that the Earth is a flat disk on the backs of four elephants standing on a giant turtle.

But most of the time, it's nitwits just pulling facts out of their ass. World War III wouldn't kill a billion people, at least not right away.

However, what this person ALSO doesn't get, is those nations that chant "Death to America!" are willing to see the deaths - of ANY AMERICAN. What they DON'T DO is ask, do you vote Republican or Democrat? Because I only **** Republicans. They hate Americans - including - well - you. Period. You can chant Death to America in one of these rallies, but Hamas and Iran and others want YOU dead, too. And your family. And all your neighbors.

Hijinx

These dollar figures on money going to colleges, ?
Is this a subsidy or is it just what students are borrowing and paying in tuition.
I cannot understand if Columbia is getting a Billion dollars in a subsidy,--why is tuition so expensive.

The colleges are usurious they are stealing money from kids seeking an education.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They hate Americans - including - well - you. Period. You can chant Death to America in one of these rallies, but Hamas and Iran and others want YOU dead, too. And your family. And all your neighbors.

This is part and parcel to the latest progressive craze,

Decolonize America ... that means KILLING AMERICANS or at least violent over throw

What these idiots do not realize is, after ' the revolution ' they will be put up against the wall right after the take over.

History shows Communists murdered or sent to the Gulag the revolutionaries .... because they had been willing to over throw throw the Gov.

Once power was secured, Stalin / Lenin could not have these people around in the future .... they needed compliant sheep

Hijinx

Someone responded, this was research grant money .....
That's crazy, they are not only ripping off students they are ripping off taxpayers.
They have Billions salted away and are taking the American taxpayer for a ride.