World Series

donbarzini

The sky in my world is blue, I suspect it is brown in your world with your head so far up your ass. You are a total idiot. Intentionally throwing at a batter is bush league even for a panty wearer like you. You're too stupid to understand what Rule 8.02(d) is, which isn't surprising for a thug such as yourself.

Okay, Katie, I'll tell you what......You go find JPC and smcop and every other pollyanna on this forum and sit around the campfire holding hands and singing "kumbaya"; while the real men play baseball the way it is supposed to be played. I bet you're the kind that thinks that we shouldn't keep score so that nobody feels bad about themselves. And maybe we should outlaw football, hockey and boxing too, huh Katie? I guess Goldie took a liiiiiittle too much LSD while she was pregnant with you hmmmmm?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Throwing at hitters is part of baseball, hardball, and is an appropriate part of the game. To some extent.

That extent, whatever it may be, is another part of the game. It IS hard ball.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
From THE man, Bob Gibson;

"I heard he (John Milner) could hit." (Reply to Hank Aaron when asked why he hit Milner)

"When I knocked a guy down, there was no second part to the story."

Of pitchers;

"Barry Bonds? I'll tell you what, if he hit a home run off (Bob) Gibson or (Don) Drysdale and stood and admired it, they'd knock that earring out of his ear the next time up." - National League Umpire Doug Harvey

"He (Bob Gibson) couldn't pitch today because they wouldn't let him. The way he'd throw inside, he'd be kicked out of the game in the first inning, along with guys like Don Drysdale and Sandy Koufax." - Red Schoendienst

"When it came to winning 'the big game,' there were few pitchers who compared with Bob Gibson. As outstanding as the St. Louis Cardinals' scowling right-hander was at other times, he was at his most ferocious when the spotlight shined brightest." - Larry Schwartz (ESPN.com)

Gird your loins. Grab your weapon. And don't dig in too deep.

Animal

I eat red meat
Okay, Katie, I'll tell you what......You go find JPC and smcop and every other pollyanna on this forum and sit around the campfire holding hands and singing "kumbaya"; while the real men play baseball the way it is supposed to be played. I bet you're the kind that thinks that we shouldn't keep score so that nobody feels bad about themselves. And maybe we should outlaw football, hockey and boxing too, huh Katie? I guess Goldie took a liiiiiittle too much LSD while she was pregnant with you hmmmmm?
You are so full of sh!t your eyes are brown. You claim you would direct your pitcher to throw to injure a batter and say it was part of the game and that is pure bullsh!t. Brushing a batter back or making him eat some dirt is part of the game but not intentionally trying to hurt anyone, that is what is bush league. And I am certain that you are not a coach or never played beyong t-ball, if you are a coach you should give it up and go back to what you do best, self fornicating.

donbarzini

You are so full of sh!t your eyes are brown. You claim you would direct your pitcher to throw to injure a batter and say it was part of the game and that is pure bullsh!t. Brushing a batter back or making him eat some dirt is part of the game but not intentionally trying to hurt anyone, that is what is bush league. And I am certain that you are not a coach or never played beyong t-ball, if you are a coach you should give it up and go back to what you do best, self fornicating.

Let's take em point by point. 1st, my eyes are still blue after 53 yrs. 2nd I never said injure, Katie. Will it hurt? Sure, for a few minutes. But unless it's your boyfriend A-fraud, a real man will get over it quickly. 3rd, I really am a baseball coach Katie. And not just at the Little League level(And that is not meant to denigrate Little League). And as satisfied as my wife is with my endowment, I don't think it's long enough to do thaaat!!! Have a nice day.

donbarzini

Okay, as far as the game goes, Charlie was a not as crazy as I thought. Pedro actually did much better than I thought he would in that venue. Against another pitcher he just might have pitched well enough to win that game. Giving up just 3 runs at the opponent's home field should be good enough to win more than you lose. Unfortunately, his offense ran into a buzz saw with a curveball.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
WHO'S YOUR DADDY...... WHO'S YOUR DADDY..... :yahoo:

:pete: A-Rod struck out twice and popped out once vs. Pedro.

Burnette had a helluva a game last night, but not as good as Lee did the night before.

And Posada is in SERIOUS need of a nose job. :toucanbeak:

Animal

I eat red meat
Let's take em point by point. 1st, my eyes are still blue after 53 yrs.
So you are still drinking out of the porta-potty. You've been warned about that before.
2nd I never said injure, Katie. Will it hurt? Sure, for a few minutes. But unless it's your boyfriend A-fraud, a real man will get over it quickly.
Yeah, are you saying that no one has ever been seriously injured from being hit by a pitch. Deliberately doing so is still thugary.
3rd, I really am a baseball coach Katie. And not just at the Little League level(And that is not meant to denigrate Little League).
Sure you are, and an astronaut too. :killingme
And as satisfied as my wife is with my endowment, I don't think it's long enough to do thaaat!!! Have a nice day.
Yeah, your wife has talked about your package. She still claims the best she has gotten from you was on her birthday and it was delivered by the UPS guy.

It's funny how you claim how you would direct a pitcher to handle A-Rod, but it seems the real coach has his pitchers pitching to him which has been the best tactic of all. He's 0-8 with 6 Ks and yet you would put him on base. You must be a real baseball genius. :lmao:

donbarzini

So you are still drinking out of the porta-potty. You've been warned about that before. Yeah, are you saying that no one has ever been seriously injured from being hit by a pitch. Deliberately doing so is still thugary. Sure you are, and an astronaut too. :killingme Yeah, your wife has talked about your package. She still claims the best she has gotten from you was on her birthday and it was delivered by the UPS guy.

It's funny how you claim how you would direct a pitcher to handle A-Rod, but it seems the real coach has his pitchers pitching to him which has been the best tactic of all. He's 0-8 with 6 Ks and yet you would put him on base. You must be a real baseball genius. :lmao:

Katie, I'd tell you to go lick your sweetie's balls, but he's already proven he doesn't have any. And when YOU have the balls to step out from behind your MPD, I'm still right here #####.