Worlds Most Popular Sandwiches

Spitfire

When I have homegrown tomatoes, I'll gorge on just tomato and mayo sandwich. Sometimes with a slice of cheese. Nothing is better to me.

Greetings:

I do fresh picked and sliced tomatoes on white bread with mayo and salt & pepper. I don't eat tomatoes any other time of year besides summer.

When I have homegrown tomatoes, I'll gorge on just tomato and mayo sandwich. Sometimes with a slice of cheese. Nothing is better to me.
I do the same. Nothing better than a 'mater sammich. Lots of fresh ground pepper and oregano.

TPD

the poor dad
Toured the Central Valley of California last week - discovered tri-tip sandwiches - 🤤 That was about the only good thing I found out there.

Massively thick fried bologna sandwiches are standard food court fare at some of the old drag tracks down south. And some of the sandwiches truly are massive too.

Saw some food stands at the World Ag Expo in Tulare serving fried bologna sandwiches last week - not something you see everyday.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Toured the Central Valley of California last week - discovered tri-tip sandwiches - 🤤 That was about the only good thing I found out there.

Saw some food stands at the World Ag Expo in Tulare serving fried bologna sandwiches last week - not something you see everyday.
Poppy season in Big Sur...