Worst Valentine's Day Ever

Apparently the boy's teacher LOST his bag of valentines. He turned them in last week, as he was supposed too, and then yesterday she didn't give it to him to pass them out. He had to sit there while all the other kids were passing out Valentines. He claims he's cool with it, but I'm pissed.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
huntr1 said:
Apparently the boy's teacher LOST his bag of valentines. He turned them in last week, as he was supposed too, and then yesterday she didn't give it to him to pass them out. He had to sit there while all the other kids were passing out Valentines. He claims he's cool with it, but I'm pissed.
Well that sux.
Which reminds me....Kwillia, how did your daughter make out?

bresamil said:
Well that sux.
Which reminds me....Kwillia, how did your daughter make out?
The teach said, "Sorry" and some of the kids made her homemade Valentines. I got a kick out of some of the truly creative ones and told her I thought she made out on the deal. She replied that there was no comparison between the Crayola'ed notebook paper and the really cool lip shaped eraser valentine, or the game one or the... etc. etc... :ohwell: She did come home with treats from the class party tho... good thing they came in "pre-packaged" bags so there were extras...:ohwell:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kwillia said:
The teach said, "Sorry" and some of the kids made her homemade Valentines. I got a kick out of some of the truly creative ones and told her I thought she made out on the deal. She replied that there was no comparison between the Crayola'ed notebook paper and the really cool lip shaped eraser valentine, or the game one or the... etc. etc... :ohwell: She did come home with treats from the class party tho... good thing they came in "pre-packaged" bags so there were extras...:ohwell:
If they only gave to kids on the list, that tells me the parents did the valentines. I hope she's okay with it. The teacher should be smacked (along with Huntr1's son's teacher). These things seem minor to them but its a big deal to the kids.

atessier20603

Another grand day...
Hmm lets see my worst valentine's day?? Well last year about two days before Valentine's Day I was suppose to go out of town for a "romantic getaway" with my fiancee, well that didn't happen needless to say, because I found out that he was cheating on me with some girl that was just his "friend" from NC. See, he was military and his parents lived in NC so he would go down there all the time to see them and his little girl. Well the girl across the street then became his fling down there when I wasn't there. I wasn't able to take off and go down there all the time with him due to my work schedule so I was completely oblivious at first. Well he got caught. He was also lying about other things on top of that. This all happened 2 months before our wedding. Needless to say he is not my fiancee and there was no wedding! I was moving out on Valentine's Day while he went to where we were suppose to go in the mountains. And to top it all off he then had the nerve to ask me to go with him after everything. WTF???! Are you kidding me?!!? (Some guys are just dumb!)

Now I have a great boyfriend who treats me like gold!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
janey83 said:
you know what's crazy? last year I got stuff from 3 guys...2 dozen roses from one guy.....a bear & a chocolate rose from another, and chocolate from Germany from another....and I just took it all for granted. eventually I decided to date the 2 dozen roses guy and that didn't end up so well.
Someone we know WASTED his hard earned money on two dozen roses?? What a loon.. gonna have to have a talk with him some day...

janey83

Twenty Something
itsbob said:
Someone we know WASTED his hard earned money on two dozen roses?? What a loon.. gonna have to have a talk with him some day...

no, BL didn't give me the roses....he mailed me a bear and a chocolate rose...