• Yes

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

ZARA

If my spouse doesn't learn how to consistently and routinely turn off unnecessary lights and energy-suckers in the house, then yes, yes, I would gladly kill him.

I am beyond ticked off at the number of times I walk into an empty room to find the light on, or go into another room to find the tv on and there isn't anyone in the room to watch it.

And we wonder why our electric bill is sky high. :ohwell:

:burning:

OMG I have this SAME issue with mine. Drives me batchit crazy. How freaking hard is it to flip a itty bitty switch when you leave a freaking room?

Foxhound

Finishing last
If my spouse doesn't learn how to consistently and routinely turn off unnecessary lights and energy-suckers in the house, then yes, yes, I would gladly kill him.

I am beyond ticked off at the number of times I walk into an empty room to find the light on, or go into another room to find the tv on and there isn't anyone in the room to watch it.

He is just trying to protect you. See if you have all the lights on you are the first to know when the grid goes down. Therefore one step ahead of the rioting hordes! He does it cause he loves you!:patriot:

PJumper

But it's okay for you to buy items on sale because they're on sale?

PJumper

OMG I have this SAME issue with mine. Drives me batchit crazy. How freaking hard is it to flip a itty bitty switch when you leave a freaking room?

Not hard at all that's why it's easier for you nagging wives just to do it and be quiet, you might even get lucky if you just do it!

PJumper

Hell yes. We are saving money opposed to buying them at full price...duhhhhh

If you didn't buy them since you don't need them anyway, then you are saving. Saying you save $200 bucks on an item you don't need isn't saving money at all!

PJumper

:smack: Is my husband telling you to say these things?

Nope! This is what all husbands are thinking, some are just scared to say it! The same way they lied to you when you asked them if you look fat on that dress! Of course you look fat on that dress because you're at least two size bigger than the dress!