• Yes

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

ZARA

If you didn't buy them since you don't need them anyway, then you are saving. Saying you save $200 bucks on an item you don't need isn't saving money at all!

To be perfectly honest, we wouldn't have to wait till items were on sale if guys turned the damn lights off when they leave a room instead of leaving them on and inflating the electric bill by 80.00 to 100.00 every month. Talk about wasting money...and you wonder why we nag at you. Of course we do because you are failing at your job of providing! May as well take a 100.00 bill and burn it for all the good leaving lights on is doing.

But since you are unable to lift your itty bitty finger to flip a switch and continue to waste money, we have to make up for your short comings by waiting for items to go on sale.

PJumper

To be perfectly honest, we wouldn't have to wait till items were on sale if guys turned the damn lights off when they leave a room instead of leaving them on and inflating the electric bill by 80.00 to 100.00 every month. Talk about wasting money...and you wonder why we nag at you. Of course we do because you are failing at your job of providing! May as well take a 100.00 bill and burn it for all the good leaving lights on is doing.

But since you are unable to lift your itty bitty finger to flip a switch and continue to waste money, we have to make up for your short comings by waiting for items to go on sale.

Typical wife logic! Bad! If you would just kindly turn off the lights, Don't B*tch because we left the toilet seat up, then us, your hubbies would be very appreciative and decide you're a "keeper" and treat you to a nice dinner and take you to the mall (we'll endure the pain) and buy nice things for you that are not on sale!

Typical wife logic! Bad! If you would just kindly turn off the lights, Don't B*tch because we left the toilet seat up, then us, your hubbies would be very appreciative and decide you're a "keeper" and treat you to a nice dinner and take you to the mall (we'll endure the pain) and buy nice things for you that are not on sale!

My husband buys me stuff :dance: My husband puts up with all kinds of chit :jet: But he would never never never tell me to "know my place"... I'll know my place all the way to the bank. :mad: My husband is wayyyy awesomer than you. :coffee:

PJumper

What are your shortcomings?

Well, I only watch sports (basketball-go Lakers) once in a while, I don't drink my beer in the fridge fast enough she sometimes run out of space; I tend to make a mess when I cook dinner (I don't like to clean as I go, but will clean everything up afterwards) and it's painfull for me to watch soaps with her which I dutifully endure. Oh, I do spend a lot of time with the community and at Church!

PJumper

My husband buys me stuff :dance: My husband puts up with all kinds of chit :jet: But he would never never never tell me to "know my place"... I'll know my place all the way to the bank. :mad: My husband is wayyyy awesomer than you. :coffee:

I never said I told her to "know her place", she was just raised the right way, to be a good wife!

garyt27

INAFJ
My Mom beat the lights out of me for leaving them on.
Now I'm anal about it. I even turn lights off in public places whenever I can.
I am concerned about wearing out switches also.
In my last house I changed all the switches and outlets.
Changed the switches to make them quiet, the outlets just because.