• No

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, I only watch sports (basketball-go Lakers) once in a while, I don't drink my beer in the fridge fast enough she sometimes run out of space; I tend to make a mess when I cook dinner (I don't like to clean as I go, but will clean everything up afterwards) and it's painfull for me to watch soaps with her which I dutifully endure. Oh, I do spend a lot of time with the community and at Church!

How much is her allowance?

ZARA

Typical wife logic! Bad! If you would just kindly turn off the lights, Don't B*tch because we left the toilet seat up, then us, your hubbies would be very appreciative and decide you're a "keeper" and treat you to a nice dinner and take you to the mall (we'll endure the pain) and buy nice things for you that are not on sale!

I don't bitch about the toilet seat. I just check to see if it is up or down and put it in the position I require. Kind of moronic to bitch at him to put it up and then back down when I am perfectly capable of putting it down myself.

I prefer to go to the mall alone or with a girlfriend...I sure as hell don't want my husband with me shopping at the mall on the rare occasions I do decide to go unless we are going to watch a movie together.

My husband buys me what I want, Cast Iron Skillets (valentines), Chocolates on my Birthday, Industrial Meat slicer (x-mas), and is smart enough not to buy me jewelry because I don't want some shiny bauble that serves no practical use. It is a waste of money to me and can be better spent elsewhere, like new tools.

Now, as for a man knowing his place there are a few things that you are unaware of..

I know that you and your feigned attitude toward women is bullchit.

:buddies::killingme

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
They make this toilet seat now, that's smart, and will quitely and slowly reset it's self into the lowered position. You guys should look for one and install it and save yourselves a lot of hassle.

My husband's smart. :nerd: