would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

Ponytail

Where's the "Yes, but no one would ever know" choice?

Just curios how many would put that one.

I mean, not that anyone would want to get caught, but who the hell would be dumb enough to do it in front of the judge, or anybody else for that matter, only to serve the sentance that the other dude was supposed to? That just don't make any dayum sense. I can understand someone going uncontrollably insane and doing it, but for those that answered it that way...currently clear thinking I'm assuming. :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
Where's the "Yes, but no one would ever know" choice?

Just curios how many would put that one.

I mean, not that anyone would want to get caught, but who the hell would be dumb enough to do it in front of the judge, or anybody else for that matter, only to serve the sentance that the other dude was supposed to? That just don't make any dayum sense. I can understand someone going uncontrollably insane and doing it, but for those that answered it that way...currently clear thinking I'm assuming. :shrug:
that would be the "if I thought I could get away with it" option.

bcp

In My Opinion
What about those that know you couldn't get away with it but would try anyway? Finding a gray area between the extremes. :shrug:
that would be the "in front of a judge" answer.
that means, that Im just out for revenge, the family is now gone, nothing stopping me.

J

jaybeeztoo

I will say this, and I know I speak for some others, murder affects the survivors. In my situation, my family is lucky that the guy decided to blow his brains out after shooting my sister four times....three times in the back and once in the face all while she was 8.9 months pregnant. If he had not killed himself, I know my father, an upstanding well-to-do citizen, would be in jail now...along with other family members.

So, in short, if someone touched my family and I could retaliate, I would.

bcp

In My Opinion
I will say this, and I know I speak for some others, murder affects the survivors. In my situation, my family is lucky that the guy decided to blow his brains out after shooting my sister four times....three times in the back and once in the face all while she was 8.9 months pregnant. If he had not killed himself, I know my father, an upstanding well-to-do citizen, would be in jail now...along with other family members.

so sorry to hear that your family had to go through that.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm

oh my gosh. did he know your sister?

nana

Nana
would i kill

somebody that had killed your family members and then got off on technicalities during the trial?

would you, having nobody left to worry about providing for, hunt down and kill the POS that now walks the stree free.

that would depend on what family member we are talking about there are a couple that I might just help with

J

jaybeeztoo

you don't have to answer this if you don't want to cause I know it must be hard but did the baby survive?

No, the baby died too. I named him Timothy Joseph.

" Born " and died on November 23rd.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I have to say that I always thought that Charles Bronson was on the side of right in those movies.

No one knows what they'd do. Not until they are in the situation

JimW711

Driving the Z
so technically the drunks family of the man you murdered should feel the same about u becuz just becuz he was drunk does not mean he should die, right?

Becuz?? Is this an Ebonics thing?? I see our educational system failed where you're concerned.
:lmao:

First of all, I wasn't looking to wreck my truck, and this azzhole had been walking in the beltway for almost 10 minutes before I hit him. Since one of his "friends" dropped him off on the Beltway instead of taking him to where he wanted to go, I'm surely not going to shoulder any blame in the matter.

I was the unlucky one that hit him. He didn't suffer because it was instantaneous. An I'll repeat, once I found out the circumstances, I didn't feel bad for another moment.