would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

JimW711

Driving the Z
There we go again, nothing else to add of substance. But yet the Private messages say otherwise. You did not understand what I was saying and you have to resort to this to make up for it. ONE word that is the difference between a normal human being and you and you still MISSED it.

Private messages? What private messages? Show me proof of any private messages I've had with you. I wouldn't waste my time with you in that regard.

Regarding the educational system I bring up, it's plain and simple. There was a time when you didn't have a calculator to do your math for you, and we didn't have personal computers like kids do today to do their homework. The fact that you can't put together a complete sentence without proper spelling and punctuation just confirms you can't get it right "with" a computer.

It's more than apparent that you, Black Francis, and many others couldn't pass a real English class unless the teacher was as moronic as you.

Your verbosity in these threads is exceeded only by your stupidity.:killingme

Last edited:

fear nothing

Private messages? What private messages? Show me proof of any private messages I've had with you. I wouldn't waste my time with you in that regard.

Regarding the educational system I bring up, it's plain and simple. There was a time when you didn't have a calculator to do your math for you, and we didn't have personal computers like kids do today to do their homework. The fact that you can't put together a complete sentence without proper spelling and punctuation just confirms you can't get it right "with" a computer.

It's more than apparent that you, Black Francis, and many others couldn't pass a real English class unless the teacher was as moronic as you.

Your verbosity in these threads is exceeded only by your stupidity.:killingme

:killingme

fear nothing

ya know everybopdy talks big #### when saying they would take someone out and some going as far as saying they would do it in front of a judge but you are blowing out your ass.

half of you are in here complaining about cops that took things into their own hands or people who took the law into their own hands and the other half talk big #### but are nothing but big mouths.

bcp

In My Opinion
ya know everybopdy talks big #### when saying they would take someone out and some going as far as saying they would do it in front of a judge but you are blowing out your ass.

half of you are in here complaining about cops that took things into their own hands or people who took the law into their own hands and the other half talk big #### but are nothing but big mouths.
you forget the third option.
those that alread have somewhere in the past, maybe even twice, taking things into their own hands when the legal system ran out of options.

fear nothing

you forget the third option.
those that alread have somewhere in the past, maybe even twice, taking things into their own hands when the legal system ran out of options.

and that is why I did not say all. People like that who take the law into their own hands will come across the worng person one day and get their ass killed trying to be billy bad ass.

becuz if they killed someone or even hurt someone then they broke the law doesnot matter why they broke it they did. so they are just as much scumbags as the other people.

and dont forget if these people killed someone that hurt their family it would common sense for the family of the person to retailite. Eventualy you will get caught.

and the last thing you would want to do is brag about it in here, we seem to think we are invisisable to the world in this little forum but to many people come in here by accident or not and see the #### strewn in this open forum.

who know who is mointering this or maybe even in here as a member trying to get information.

J

jaybeeztoo

and that is why I did not say all. People like that who take the law into their own hands will come across the worng person one day and get their ass killed trying to be billy bad ass.

becuz if they killed someone or even hurt someone then they broke the law doesnot matter why they broke it they did. so they are just as much scumbags as the other people.

and dont forget if these people killed someone that hurt their family it would common sense for the family of the person to retailite. Eventualy you will get caught.

and the last thing you would want to do is brag about it in here, we seem to think we are invisisable to the world in this little forum but to many people come in here by accident or not and see the #### strewn in this open forum.

who know who is mointering this or maybe even in here as a member trying to get information.

Innocent question:

Since your name if Fear Nothing....would you fear staring down the barrel of of gun?

fear nothing

Innocent question:

Since your name if Fear Nothing....would you fear staring down the barrel of of gun?

what is fear going to change? if the person is going to kill me then fear is not going to change that.

fear is what holds people back from to many things.

camily

Peace
what is fear going to change? if the person is going to kill me then fear is not going to change that.

fear is what holds people back from to many things.

Fear is a blessing. Fear can save your life sometimes.
The people that let fear hold them back from many things don't have courage. Courage doesn't mean your not afraid.
Courage is doing what needs to be done even though you are afraid. Fear doesn't stop people from doing things, the lack of courage does.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:confused:
Maybe you care a little less about family than I do, but I can say without a doubt that I would have no problems or hesitation with taking the law into my own hands if the judicial system failed to put someone away (or to death) that had killed my family. Would I be dumb enough to do it right there in front of the judge, probably not, but it doesn't mean the thought wouldn't be there because I just wouldn't GAF anymore.
:yay:

fear nothing

Fear is a blessing. Fear can save your life sometimes.
The people that let fear hold them back from many things don't have courage. Courage doesn't mean your not afraid.
Courage is doing what needs to be done even though you are afraid. Fear doesn't stop people from doing things, the lack of courage does.

This would be true if I cared if I lived or died. This applies to someone that has something to lose. I dont.

Last edited:

fear nothing

:confused:
Maybe you care a little less about family than I do, but I can say without a doubt that I would have no problems or hesitation with taking the law into my own hands if the judicial system failed to put someone away (or to death) that had killed my family. Would I be dumb enough to do it right there in front of the judge, probably not, but it doesn't mean the thought wouldn't be there because I just wouldn't GAF anymore.
:yay:

So you think you are capable of killing a killer and jepordaizing the rest of your family which would leave them open for retaliation from your actions, because by doing this and because you still have something to lose your are creating a circle.

I dont have family so I have nothing to lose. The one person I do care about is the only one I would protect at all costs but it is not the same as family