Wow, straight hair!

CRHS89

I think everyone wants hair the opposite of that they have. Straight-hair people envy those with wave/curl and vice versa.

acommondisaster

I tried the John Frieda 3-Day Straight styling spray and WOW. Normally my hair is quite wavy but I sprayed this on after towel drying, ran my fingers through my hair and....straight. I haven't even blowdried it yet.

This is my new favorite hair product.

How does your hair feel to the touch? Overly dry? Slightly greasy?

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I tried the John Frieda 3-Day Straight styling spray and WOW. Normally my hair is quite wavy but I sprayed this on after towel drying, ran my fingers through my hair and....straight. I haven't even blowdried it yet.

This is my new favorite hair product.

Where did you get it? I tried Wally-World and they had numerous JF products but not this one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where did you get it? I tried Wally-World and they had numerous JF products but not this one.

CVS. I'm pretty impressed with it. Not that I've ever gone 3 days without washing my hair, but blow dry time is less and more efficient.

lmwelch

Target in La Plata has it too. It's w/all the other JF products but it's turned sideways so you can't see the name of the product on the box. It took me a little while to find it -- but it's there.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

Attachments

• old_bay.jpg
    old_bay.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 93

ZARA

I am going to kick your ass :mad:

What the guys are so tactlessly trying to say is that you are like a fine glass of Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, wine. You just keep getting better with age. ...unlike the Boones farm girls...which are cheap, not a lot of flavor, and are to easy to get....

What the guys are so tactlessly trying to say is that you are like a fine glass of Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, wine. You just keep getting better with age. ...unlike the Boones farm girls...which are cheap, not a lot of flavor, and are to easy to get....

:lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

I like boones farm. Are you calling my wife cheap and easy? :mad: