Wow, straight hair!

nomoney

I wanted a small engagement ring, hubby wanted a huge, flashy piece. I won!! :yahoo: I told him for our 10-year anniversary (3 to go) I wanted a big anniversary band. He better start saving now. :evilgrin:

oh ya? I wanted a ring pop. Hubby won out though and I have this awesome cubic zerconia thing. It hasn't turned my finger green yet so its of the highest quality aluminum

oh ya? I wanted a ring pop. Hubby won out though and I have this awesome cubic zerconia thing. It hasn't turned my finger green yet so its of the highest quality aluminum

I seriously doubt it is aluminum or you would have already scraped it for cash when you turned in your soda/beer can collection.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't judge, if people want to throw money away on hair products, when dawn dish soap works just fine - than lucky them.

See, this is where you frizzy chicks miss the boat. If you use a decent conditioner and a very good styling product, you can wash your hair with Irish Spring and it will still be shiny and bouncy. It's like if you spray your panties with Febreeze and fold them neatly, you don't need to waste money washing them.

See, this is where you frizzy chicks miss the boat. If you use a decent conditioner and a very good styling product, you can wash your hair with Irish Spring and it will still be shiny and bouncy. It's like if you spray your panties with Febreeze and fold them neatly, you don't need to waste money washing them.

:eyebrow:

ZARA

:barf:

KDENISE977

:shrug: I thought you were just supposed to turn them inside out and get another day out of them :shrug:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:shrug: I thought you were just supposed to turn them inside out and get another day out of them :shrug:

You turn them around backwards, then next day you turn them inside out and then on the final day, turn them around backwards again. You can get 4 days out of one set of undies. :coffee:

no, because that's how you end up sick all the time. Exposure to germs is necessary to build up immunity.

31135319.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, because that's how you end up sick all the time. Exposure to germs is necessary to build up immunity.

Shhhh. How am I supposed to implement my plan for world domination if you just tell everyone everything?? Wanna talk them out of chemical dependence while you're at it? :mad:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What the guys are so tactlessly trying to say is that you are like a fine glass of Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, wine. You just keep getting better with age. ...unlike the Boones farm girls...which are cheap, not a lot of flavor, and are to easy to get....

:jet: Boones Farm and TJ Swann! (Actually, TJ Swann was my favorite) :banana: