Wow, straight hair!

What the guys are so tactlessly trying to say is that you are like a fine glass of Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, wine. You just keep getting better with age. ...unlike the Boones farm girls...which are cheap, not a lot of flavor, and are to easy to get....

I love Boones Farm wine and I am a cheap date... no fru-fru jewelry, clothes, shoes or restaurants required by me... :banana:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I like fru-fru jewelry, clothes, shoes, and restaurants. :ohwell:

:highmaintenance: :blushing:

I would take you to the goodwill store, buy you some clothes. Then spend a few quarters in the machines to get you a plastic necklace or ring and some temporary tattoos. Then we would could split a cheeseburger from the dollar menu.

Wanna date? :flowers:

I would take you to the goodwill store, buy you some clothes. Then spend a few quarters in the machines to get you a plastic necklace or ring and some temporary tattoos. Then we would could split a cheeseburger from the dollar menu.

Wanna date? :flowers:

:swoon:

ZARA

LOL, I'm both or neither? My engagement ring I designed was $20k, and we got married at the court house :shrug:

hehe, I had my wedding dress custom made in Shanghai China, designed my own wedding ring, and then got married in my kitchen...lol

KDENISE977

hehe, I had my wedding dress custom made in Shanghai China, designed my own wedding ring, and then got married in my kitchen...lol

:killingme My husband didn't even take a full day off work and I had to bring his clothes to the court house. I used the porta potty in the parking lot before we went in (I was pregnant). SO romantic :killingme

:killingme My husband didn't even take a full day off work and I had to bring his clothes to the court house. I used the porta potty in the parking lot before we went in (I was pregnant). SO romantic :killingme
We were saving for the down payment on our first house so I selected an engagement ring with a diamond chip and told him he could buy me my big diamond on our 10th anniversary (he did). We did, however, have a big and wonderful wedding bash... 370 guest, catered by Mick's Quail Inn from La Plata, open bar with more booze than you could shake a stick at... we still pull out the video and watch the antics of the reception even though it has been 22 years ago...:lol:

ZARA

We were saving for the down payment on our first house so I selected an engagement ring with a diamond chip and told him he could buy me my big diamond on our 10th anniversary (he did). We did, however, have a big and wonderful wedding bash... 370 guest, catered by Mick's Quail in from La Plata, open bar with more booze than you could shake a stick at... we still pull out the video and watch the antics of the reception even though it has been 22 years ago...:lol:

I didn't allow anyone at our ceremony. Our friends wanted to attend but I told them no, they could come to the reception. The ceremony was for family only. Normally, I'm not a big jewelry person, but after being together for 12 years I told my husband I had all ready earned my diamonds and he WAS going to pay for them. lol

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Daughter is away at college and her and her peeps browse the local thrift stores for entertainment and she is amazed at the stuff she can get for cheap! :high5:

Northern Virginia is a GREAT place for amazing deals on stuff. Down here, I find the occasional tacky Christmas tree. :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
We were saving for the down payment on our first house so I selected an engagement ring with a diamond chip and told him he could buy me my big diamond on our 10th anniversary (he did). We did, however, have a big and wonderful wedding bash... 370 guest, catered by Mick's Quail Inn from La Plata, open bar with more booze than you could shake a stick at... we still pull out the video and watch the antics of the reception even though it has been 22 years ago...:lol:

I wanted a small engagement ring, hubby wanted a huge, flashy piece. I won!! :yahoo: I told him for our 10-year anniversary (3 to go) I wanted a big anniversary band. He better start saving now. :evilgrin:

nomoney

Had I realized that this thread and taken a turn from vrai's stupid straight hair to declarations of being cheap ass women, I woulda been here hours ago

Had I realized that this thread and taken a turn from vrai's stupid straight hair to declarations of being cheap ass women, I woulda been here hours ago
I'm surprised you didn't rant about her using John Frieda when Suave is just a shelf away already.