Wow!!!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
This looks like the Redskins teams of old. Controlling the ground game which is opening up some passing ops., and then pressuring the opposing QB.

BTW- that was just a delay of game they didn't call on that long Jac. 35 yd. play.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Santana Moss is the man! 27-10! :popcorn: :dance: :yahoo:

Mike, hate to spoil your perfect day but you do realize that Tony's win was BS. JK That was wild.

Nanny Pam

AndyMarquisLIVE said:

Mike, hate to spoil your perfect day but you do realize that Tony's win was BS. JK That was wild.
:nono: Do you want to go in "time-out?"

:lol:

Mikeinsmd

AndyMarquisLIVE said:

The MAN had such a lead that he coasted around 1/2 the track out of gas and still won. :yahoo:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Got to give Brunell credit..after that BAD first pick, he came back strong..Saw nothing that changes my mind from last week, this team has to have Portis playing, his stats(which were good) just don't show how many times he made something out of nothing. O-line by far had their best game, defense went in fits and starts, but IMO, Jags are a top 3 or 4 team on offense. Great win.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Brunell's done good the past few weeks even after that miserable performance against the Cowboys. That must have been one hell of a "motivational speech" I'm sure Mr. Gibbs gave to him. :whistle:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dougstermd said:
OH HE!! YEAH

Now can someone just beat the ravens???
Apparently the Chargers can't. The only thing I missed about this game is hearing my dad's voice, taunting me from the West Coast. He would have called me at every crucial play. It's not fun anymore.