Wow!!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nomoney said:
I was watching the game and he deserves at least a year.

Maybe a stupid question though, the game was on a grass field and not turf - so wouldn't they be wearing metal cleats and not turf shoes? Or is that just a girly question? :lol: Dude's lucky if there were metal cleats involved that he ONLY walked away with 30 stitches.
Just another stupid flawless broad askin stupid questions... :lmao: :howdy:

not only are they limited to the type of "cleat" but are limited to Reebok and Nike.. they use rubber/plastic cleats on grass of differring length, don't think metal is allowed to prevent players form doing similar things to peoples hands and feet..

Reggie Bush got fined not for the type of cleat he was wearing, but the make of the shoe.. ADIDAS

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
nomoney said:
I was watching the game and he deserves at least a year.

Maybe a stupid question though, the game was on a grass field and not turf - so wouldn't they be wearing metal cleats and not turf shoes? Or is that just a girly question? :lol: Dude's lucky if there were metal cleats involved that he ONLY walked away with 30 stitches.

Good God, no way would metal cleats ever be allowed in a sport as physical as football. Do you realize how many players would be getting stitches each week?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
itsbob said:
Well, that was a stupid azzed comment. :ohwell:

If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
Well, that was a stupid azzed comment. :ohwell:

If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.
It was a JOKE.. I would hope that Nomoney knows I wouldn't say anything like that about her except for as a joke.. and now thanks to you quoting it, if she is offended there's nothing I can do about it!!

Maybe you and nomoney should spank me!! That would teach ME a lesson!! :wench: :wench:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
itsbob said:
It was a JOKE.. I would hope that Nomoney knows I wouldn't say anything like that about her except for as a joke.. and now thanks to you quoting it, if she is offended there's nothing I can do about it!!

Maybe you and nomoney should spank me!! That would teach ME a lesson!! :wench: :wench:
Jokes are supposed to be funny, not hurtful, especially at the expense of someone that I really like a lot. :nono:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I dunno...

Ponytail said:
I don't feel that Haynesworth should play in the NFL ever again. He came very close to ending the career of another player. The act was intentional. He lost control of his emotions, maybe. It doesn't belong in an organized sport.

...about all of that. Warren Sapps hit on Green Bays Chad Clifton a few years ago was one of the most vicious, uneccesary things the game has ever seen.
It had NOTHING to do with the play. I don't think there was a even a flag or a fine.

I think a year sends a damn stiff message considering the 4 year average career length. From what I gather, the guy had been really sorry and that in and of itself is nice to see. It is a game of emotion.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
From the league...

Larry Gude said:
...about all of that. Warren Sapps hit on Green Bays Chad Clifton a few years ago was one of the most vicious, uneccesary things the game has ever seen.
It had NOTHING to do with the play. I don't think there was a even a flag or a fine.

I think a year sends a damn stiff message considering the 4 year average career length. From what I gather, the guy had been really sorry and that in and of itself is nice to see. It is a game of emotion.

5 game suspension. Lose 5 game checks. Has to read the Iraq War Resolution. And pass a test on it.

nomoney

itsbob said:

not only are they limited to the type of "cleat" but are limited to Reebok and Nike.. they use rubber/plastic cleats on grass of differring length, don't think metal is allowed to prevent players form doing similar things to peoples hands and feet..

Reggie Bush got fined not for the type of cleat he was wearing, but the make of the shoe.. ADIDAS

cool, I was just curious as i don't follow the rules as to what kind of shoes they can wear. Thanks for answering. You know I don't take offense to crap like that :lol:

nomoney

AK-74me said:
Good God, no way would metal cleats ever be allowed in a sport as physical as football. Do you realize how many players would be getting stitches each week?

that makes sense and that's why I was asking, I've played different levels of ball (not football granted) and depending on the league and field types we were allowed different types of shoes (metal cleats in the college level). I thought maybe it was the same in the nfl. Thanks for clearing it up in such a nice way :duh: :lol:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
nomoney said:
that makes sense and that's why I was asking, I've played different levels of ball (not football granted) and depending on the league and field types we were allowed different types of shoes (metal cleats in the college level). I thought maybe it was the same in the nfl. Thanks for clearing it up in such a nice way :duh: :lol:

Well I wasn't trying to be rude but in football someone gets stepped on almost every play. Yeah it happens once in a while in baseball or softball but you've got to realize that uniforms would be damn near blood soaked if metal spikes were allowed. No????

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Metal cleats...

nomoney said:

...are not allowed anywhere or at any level of football.