Wow!!!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
BS Gal said:
Apparently the Chargers can't. The only thing I missed about this game is hearing my dad's voice, taunting me from the West Coast. He would have called me at every crucial play. It's not fun anymore.

It will be,

keep you ears up :flowers:

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
Apparently the Chargers can't. The only thing I missed about this game is hearing my dad's voice, taunting me from the West Coast. He would have called me at every crucial play. It's not fun anymore.

I should watch the game next time and do that....just 'cause I'm your friend like that :huggy:

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
That was a HELLA finish...
When Moss scored the place went wild, I turned to high 5 Boy and he was getting hugged by a really big dude siting next to us and they were jumping up and down. :killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

Dougstermd said:
any body that wears purple must be gay.

Catch me rollin burgurdy... is dat 94.5????

I think Redskins are gonna be tough to beat. They've got things turned around - Jacksonville is not an easy team to beat.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Mark played good...

otter said:
Got to give Brunell credit..after that BAD first pick, he came back strong..Saw nothing that changes my mind from last week, this team has to have Portis playing, his stats(which were good) just don't show how many times he made something out of nothing. O-line by far had their best game, defense went in fits and starts, but IMO, Jags are a top 3 or 4 team on offense. Great win.

...in addition to the pic, he threw a couple others into the ground. Overall, gotta be a B or even an A-. He looked patient yesterday against a damn good D.

The o line, man, we used to have counter trey and nothing was like Jake and Grimm rumbling around right tackle like a ####ing avalanche. Yesterday, they ran an offside tackle/guard pull that cut inside right tackle and, man, MAN, Dock and Chris, it was a thing of beauty! Portis grabbed ahold of Chirs's jersey and just looked like he was just along for the ride. He went untouched for 5 yards.

There was made note in the paper, by players, several times of how Mark seemed so well rested and they are all joking to Gibbs that maybe Mark oughta rest every week. Whatever it takes to keep the guy healthy.

This team is coming together on the field. They are getting on the same page.

The Giants are dead meat.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Our boy...

BS Gal said:

...the Bolt fan, got him a brand new 55" Sony last week and the dish thing where you can get all the NFL games.

Strangley, he wasn't answering the cell just after the Ravens game.

:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nah...

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Brunell's done good the past few weeks even after that miserable performance against the Cowboys. That must have been one hell of a "motivational speech" I'm sure Mr. Gibbs gave to him. :whistle:

...Mark's a pro, the real deal. Diminished skill or not, no one ever said he doesn't work hard at this.

We know we were fed a bunch of crap during preseason about how well it was all going. If we waste two games at the begining to get it together, well, it is what it is.

Mark's never again gonna be asked to do what Leftwich did yesterday and week in and out, throw downfield so much, but if he, Mark, can consistently manage a game like yesterday and last week, getting all those guys invloved, he ain't gonna have to. He got great football players the ball in positions where their skill could tell. And the running game as STRONG.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ps...

Kenny Wright and Mike Rumph are getting it going to.

They're getting up to speed in a way that they may not have as fast if Springs wasn't hurt. The PT they're getting now, plus a healthy Shawn, plus a pass rush emerging...

That was no Texans we beat yesterday and if Lloyd doesn't lay it down, the games over midway through the 4th anyway.

:lickingchops:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...the whole league, preseason guesses, is up in the air right now.

Seattle got blasted a week after be touting by yours truly as the class of the NFC and blasting the Giants.

Cincy got killed by a supposed finished Pats.

The Panthers are crawling back into it.

The Steelers are kind of a mess.

The preseason hero Phish are phinished.

Tampa Bay fell off off the earth.

The Skins are back in the mix.

The Ravens are 4-0

So, The Eagles are stronger than expected and should be 3-0 after rebounding nicely from a tough loss to the Ants.

The Bears may be better than expected and they were expected to be damn good.

The Colts are where they are supposed to be.

Dallas is looking good.

Chargers and Denver are about where they should be.

Big games coming up this week in an otherwise very dull looking week 5;

Us v. Giants.
Dallas Philly
Pitts v. Chargers

Otter

Nothing to see here
Great games to watch yesterday, Ravens/Chargers and of course, the Skins/Jags.

The NFL has to drop the 'celebration' penalties..I was livid that they called one on the Skins for Brandon Lloyd picking up Moss after his TD, but they did call one on the Jags also. These penalties are total BS, neither of the ones called yesterday disrupted the game in the least. Excessive, orchestrated celebrations I can understand a penalty being called, but the refs need to use a little common sense before tossing a flag.

mainman

Set Trippin
otter said:
Great games to watch yesterday, Ravens/Chargers and of course, the Skins/Jags.

The NFL has to drop the 'celebration' penalties..I was livid that they called one on the Skins for Brandon Lloyd picking up Moss after his TD, but they did call one on the Jags also. These penalties are total BS, neither of the ones called yesterday disrupted the game in the least. Excessive, orchestrated celebrations I can understand a penalty being called, but the refs need to use a little common sense before tossing a flag.
I agree, I was kind of confused about one call or non call if you will...

2nd quarter, skins punt, refs throw a flag...pick the flag up and announce that "washington made a substitution and jacksonville did not have time to counter, there is no foul but washington will rekick"... I always thought if you were too slow making substitutions then Oh well...:confused:

Oh, and washington needs to work on their clock management....

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
mainman said:
2nd quarter, skins punt, refs throw a flag...pick the flag up and announce that "washington made a substitution and jacksonville did not have time to counter, there is no foul but washington will rekick"... I always thought if you were too slow making substitutions then Oh well...:confused:

That was the weirdest thing. Everyone sitting around us was :confused:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I agree...

otter said:
These penalties are total BS, neither of the ones called yesterday disrupted the game in the least.

...but the refs don't make the rules. Too much TO crap and the like going to far one way makes people scream for better sportsmanship and then we end up going to far, like yesterday, the other way.

I think a SIMPLE and effective solution that will not affect the game negatively is to just use fines called by the league from the calm of reviewing films AFTER the games. If they say a celebration was eccesive, poor taste, poor sportsmanship, etc, then they issue fines. Make it a percentage of base salary so it hits everyone fairly.

Do NOT make refs call them. To help the refs out, just set the ball right away on the two after the score and start the play clock. If the celebration goes on too long, make it a 15 yarder on the PAT.

Teams will have fun in the alloted few seconds. The fans will get their kick and it won't last long.

Otter

Nothing to see here
mainman said:
I2nd quarter, skins punt, refs throw a flag...pick the flag up and announce that "washington made a substitution and jacksonville did not have time to counter, there is no foul but washington will rekick"... I always thought if you were too slow making substitutions then Oh well...:confused:....

and then Frost kicks an even worse punt..Think that was the only time I screamed at the TV during the game. (&(^^%%* IDIOT, YA EFFED UP THE DO-OVER.