ya know u are in st marys county when....

K

Kain99

onebdzee said:
That's a County thing!

:huggy:
Exactly girl! I was at Chaptico Market today... Evidently, a "Swales" boy was cutting down a tree on old Bushwood city rd. and it fell on his head. They had a money bucket with more than 7,000 dollars in it. I gave my ten.

In a matter of hours this county will ban together. That's what I love about this place.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
aps45819 said:
You get directions based on landmarks no longer in existance (turn left where the Halfway House used to be)
.....OR...

You get stuck behind an Amish horse and buggy over in Helen, and remark to yourself - how little life has changed in these parts.

OR....

OrneryPest

lower life form
aps45819 said:
You get directions based on landmarks no longer in existance (turn left where the Halfway House used to be)
.....OR...
Ain't that the truth! And I'm guilty, too. I can't count the number of times I've caught myself getting ready to say, "Turn left into Drum Point where the arch used to be."

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
-or-
when you are driving down the road and forget to "wave" you get asked for weeks by everybody you see if you are mad or upset with "so and so" cause you didn't wave. :ohwell:
-or-

Nitro

You see an $800K waterfront home next door to a junkyard. (West end of Solomon’s bridge)

Selling shark teeth on the side of the road is profitable.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
You've replaced your mailbox at least once a year due to the local sport of mailbox batting.

greyhound

You look at the people in every car you drive by to see if it is somone you know (or a relative)

Last edited:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
greyhound said:
You look at the people in every car you drive by to dee if it is somone you know (or a relative)

When you start slowing down to 5 over the posted speed limit and trying to see up ahead or three cars behind if a police car is tracking you.

OR