ya know u are in st marys county when....

Angel

~*~*~
migtig said:
-or-
when you are driving down the road and forget to "wave" you get asked for weeks by everybody you see if you are mad or upset with "so and so" cause you didn't wave. :ohwell:
-or-
and that wave is usually just two fingers extended from the top of the steering wheel.

Angel

~*~*~
You have been to or worked at Capt' Sams ( :howdy: ), remember Old Gum ( :howdy: ), T's Cove ( :howdy: ), or... Well I'm county so I could go on for days....

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Angel said:
You have been to or worked at Capt' Sams ( :howdy: ), remember Old Gum ( :howdy: ), T's Cove ( :howdy: ), or... Well I'm county so I could go on for days....

T's Cove is gone...Nothing there but a vacant lot....

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
MysticalMom said:
You have stuffed ham and turkey w/ oyster stuffing for every holdiay meal.

I have a meal or two of stuffed ham every holiday season. :kickingdirt: :ohwell:
(and I'm a transplant)

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
or you meet a group of people who introduce themselves as PixiGirl, Jameo, Hollowsoul, PrepH, Nomoney, et al.

or ...

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Dupontster said:
I think we have a winner!
Oh hell no :smack: By gawd "you're common"! Let me asst ya" ,how can you even think winner? I oughta sick the doug on you're sorry ace and feed ya to the hougs.
But right now I'm busy eattin me some Scrimps an drinkin me a 10oz while I check out my ole ladys bresteses.

"Yep" being common is a bad thing here in this county.

Last edited:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
gumbo said:
Oh hell no :smack: By gawd "you're common"! Let me asst ya" ,how can you even think winner? I oughta sick the doug on you're sorry ace and feed ya to the hougs.
But right now I'm busy eattin me some Scrimps an drinkin me a 10oz while check out my ole ladys bresteses.

"Yep" being common is a bad thing here in this county.

When your not from here and your daughter is looking out the living room window and says, "It's fixin' to snow".

Or.........

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
unixpirate said:
When your not from here and your daughter is looking out the living room window and says, "It's fixin' to snow".

Or.........
Ya all ain't from here :confused:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
unixpirate said:

Or.........
All cars and trucks are refered to as "the vehicle"

Or.......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
aps45819 said:
All cars and trucks are refered to as "the vehicle"

Or.......
Your boyfriend's idea of foreplay is, "Git in the truck, beech.....and don't wake up the dawg!"

OR....

H

hborror

When you go outside at 11PM and hear the cows cross the street