Yellowstone volcano increased activity. Possible eruption?

More interesting info. about the super-volcano at Yellowstone:

"On Sunday, the worst earthquake in about 30 years rattled the Yellowstone supervolcano. Overall, there have been at least 25 significant earthquakes at Yellowstone National Park since Thursday, but it is the 4.8 earthquake that has many observers extremely worried.

Image: Yellowstone National Park (Wiki Commons).

Could such a large earthquake be a sign that the Yellowstone supervolcano is starting to roar to life after all this time? And if it does erupt, what would that mean for the rest of the country? As you will see below, a full-blown eruption at Yellowstone would be absolutely catastrophic. It is estimated that such an eruption could dump a 10 foot deep layer of volcanic ash up to 1,000 miles away and render much of the nation uninhabitable for years to come. In essence, it would instantly bring the United States to its knees."

http://www.infowars.com/what-would-an-eruption-of-the-yellowstone-supervolcano-look-like/
Now it all makes sense... you aren't hoarding all those cats because you are a crazy cat lady... you are hoarding food...:eyebrow:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Interesting video of what could occur ....

[video=youtube;VR1bg_Yf0T4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR1bg_Yf0T4#t=106[/video]

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Now it all makes sense... you aren't hoarding all those cats because you are a crazy cat lady... you are hoarding food...:eyebrow:

:biggrin: Hmmm now how can I hide all the critters? And my charcoal stockpile for the grill? I would have to be careful and gag the roosters so they don't give our location away. I'll need them for breeding to have a continuous supply of chicken to eat .....

BigBlue

It's taken longer than a minute, although, in the greater scheme of things....

It's taken about 6 years for America to go from being a superpower to a third world country.

People on this board say things like that to scare others but it doesn't work just shows how much those people hate America .

BigBlue

Perhaps be covered in ash for years.

If we live through it, it will be funny watching Al Gore and Obama blame it on man made Climate change.

Strange seeing people wish and hope for disasters just so they can blame things on others, so they can feel better about them selves

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Strange seeing people wish and hope for disasters just so they can blame things on others, so they can feel better about them selves

Someone said to me that after all this hatred toward "illegal immigrants" that has been in the news, that it would be ironic if we find ourselves relying on the Central American Countries for food if the Yellowstone Super-Volcano does erupt big! We may find ourselves going across the border into THEIR Countries just to have food to eat. I guess that could happen. Seems there would be a serious food shortage.

People really shouldn't do so much negative ranting, as it harms their body a lot, whether they realize it or not. The ranting also projects negativity at others. I try to keep my negative energy shield up as much as I can. Although I am sure I engage in it now and then myself, none of us are perfect.

Someone said to me that after all this hatred toward "illegal immigrants" that has been in the news, that it would be ironic if we find ourselves relying on the Central American Countries for food if the Yellowstone Super-Volcano does erupt big! We may find ourselves going across the border into THEIR Countries just to have food to eat. I guess that could happen. Seems there would be a serious food shortage.

People really shouldn't do so much negative ranting, as it harms their body a lot, whether they realize it or not. The ranting also projects negativity at others. I try to keep my negative energy shield up as much as I can. Although I am sure I engage in it now and then myself, none of us are perfect.
I'm still of the mindset we'll all be feasting on roasted bear... those of us not killed by the flying flaming bears.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

irony.gif

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Could it possibly be that all these kids coming up from Central America are actually provisions on the hoof for us to consume when the breadbasket is destroyed?