Young Professionals Happy Hour

J

jjsmommy99

what should I wear? I'm thinking a tarp. I'm 5 nothing 300 plus. now for a green or blue tarp?

K

kris31280

Sidenote... has anyone tried those masks that make you feel like Leatherface or Hannibal Lector wearing a human skin mask?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
what should I wear? I'm thinking a tarp. I'm 5 nothing 300 plus. now for a green or blue tarp?

Stop being a smart arse and wear jeans and a t-shirt like everyone else and act like a normal person.

Or if you must be all :diva: wear the skankiest slut ho outfit you own to show your sexy self off. I'm sure d4 would hit it.

4d2008

Stop being a smart arse and wear jeans and a t-shirt like everyone else and act like a normal person.

Or if you must be all :diva: wear the skankiest slut ho outfit you own to show your sexy self off. I'm sure d4 would hit it.

??? cant be talking about me ???

J

jjsmommy99

a t-shirt? I would never wear a t-shirt out unless it wasn't all baggy and nasty. I don't need to show myself off

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
a t-shirt? I would never wear a t-shirt out unless it wasn't all baggy and nasty. I don't need to show myself off

Well I wasn't referring to a baggy nasty tee, but that's what I'll be wearing now. I think the giant's will come down past my knees. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mojo

Well I wasn't referring to a baggy nasty tee, but that's what I'll be wearing now. I think the giant's will come down past my knees. Thanks for the suggestion.

Can you wear the same outfit that you wore to Pixies birthday, thanks :huggy: