Your man tells you he won't be with you unless....

Gwendolyn

SoMDGirl42 said:
Ya, until he pays for the boob job, then I leave his dumb a$$

I'm going with this one only get the money for the boob job and out a down payment on a house. THEN leave him.

momof5

Cyurius said:
I can't believe all you women don't care if your man finds you attractive. No wonder men cheat...

Are you just plain DUMB? I mean come on if your man does not lov eyou for you than you need to find a new one! Seriously like everyone has said you fall in love with someone and it is real love then boobs are not going to make a damn bit of diffrence. You should change for you nobody else....especially a fricken MAN. Get a grip and get rid of the looser! :smack:

pingrr

Nucklesack said:
I've had all the "terrible" dogs (German Shepards, Rotties, Dobies) who all went through their phases (through the years) as man killers, I wouldnt turn down a Pit, but typically go for bigger dogs than they get.

Some pits get prety big. I have a friend with a 105 pound pit. Your right most pits are prety small. I have a 65lb pit and a 115lb Akita/Lab mix. There isn't a bad bread of dog it is all how the idividual dog is brought up.