Your man tells you he won't be with you unless....

jenbengen

Watch it
Cyurius said:
I can't believe all you women don't care if your man finds you attractive. No wonder men cheat...

I just think your man is so desperate to find something positive in you that he is willing to BUY it. Look in the mirror...we aren't the ones deciding whether to stay with shallow, useless men.

jenbengen

Watch it
Cyurius said:
Why am I getting red? Just trying to keep it real. :shrug:

Keepin' it real with some fake boobs. I don't have a prob with implants at all...I've considered it...but CERTAINLY not for my man.

jenbengen

Watch it
terbear1225 said:
if I had to have a mastectomy and all my man was concerned about was missing my "lady lumps" i'd remove parts of his anatomy without anesthetic.

:lmao: :lmao: I am sooo disappointed to join this thread late. :killingme

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
jrt_ms1995 said:
What if he says he'll leave unless you have all your teeth pulled so he can have gum jobs? Do you?

I hope no one's this retarded.

I have read about this before........

ServiceGuy

missperky said:
:bs: The only person I am gonna be beautiful for is ME. I agree with Catt.

I agree with both of you ladys. but I do have one question for you. As long as you are going to be all beautiful and all. Is it ok for us (the men) to enjoy the view? :popcorn:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
ServiceGuy said:
I agree with both of you ladys. but I do have one question for you. As long as you are going to be all beautiful and all. Is it ok for us (the men) to enjoy the view? :popcorn:

look but :nono: touch

bcp

In My Opinion
Cyurius said:
you get a boob job. Do you stay with him? :popcorn:
first off,
are you in a homosexual relationship ?

and

did you agree or suggest in any way that you would grow body bumpers and have mr winky turned inside out?

M

missperky

ServiceGuy said:

Enjoy away! :really: