Key Bridge Collapses

OccamsRazor

People were attacking Biden, bringing up Trump, I pointed out that this was likely a planned attacked by MAGA sympathizers because Biden has been doing so well in the polls.

That’s how we got there, I was just sharing that clear polling data that has been more in favor of Biden.

Captain Biden.jpg

SamSpade

A friend of mine shared this on the Internet. The gist of it is -

Two pilots were guiding the ship when they lost power. They dropped an emergency anchor which unfortunately wasn’t enough. They then made a mayday call to shut down traffic on the bridge and remained with the ship. IF they were terrorists they were very bad at it.

But truth be told, disaster has a way of HELPING politicians - IF they address them effectively. The hostages in Iran sank Carter ; Katrina really hurt Bush. 9/11 helped Bush - and Giuliani. It’s all about the response.

Chopticon64

Two pilots were guiding the ship when they lost power. They dropped an emergency anchor which unfortunately wasn’t enough. They then made a mayday call to shut down traffic on the bridge and remained with the ship. IF they were terrorists they were very bad at it.

But truth be told, disaster has a way of HELPING politicians - IF they address them effectively. The hostages in Iran sank Carter ; Katrina really hurt Bush. 9/11 helped Bush - and Giuliani. It’s all about the response.
I hope it was clear that I was joking that this was at all intentional, this would be such a bizarre terrorist or intentional act. Everything points this being just a terrible accident.

The bridge will be repaired swiftly, leading to an easy Biden re-election and paving the way for Wes Moore to get to the white house. He’s an excellent politician, not some weirdo in public like DeSantis.

Love my Gov!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The bridge will be repaired swiftly, leading to an easy Biden re-election and paving the way for Wes Moore to get to the white house. He’s an excellent politician, not some weirdo in public like DeSantis.

Love my Gov!
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

StmarysCity79

No mention of Trumps bungled response to covid?

WingsOfGold

No mention of Trumps bungled response to covid?
MORE died under Dementia Joe than Trump. Trump said no more chineeeee trash said that was wayyyyysist. Dememtia Joe allowed unchecked infected illegals in no problem. Dementia Joe murdered 10s of thousands for future votes, hope he dies a horrible death.

BOP

So what, you want this in insurance ligation for years? Or do you want the bridge rebuilt?

I know what you really want, you want this to cripple the economy and you think that means Tump wins by a landslide.

Biden gonna build back better

Huh, maybe this was actually a MAGA planned sabotage? Would make sense, Biden’s poll number climbing after the State of the Union. Dems should investigate after they take back the house this Summer once two more Repubs abandon their seats.
stop-im-gonna-pee_new.jpeg

BOP

So listening but not watching to the public officials, which seemed far more a huge name drop festival than anything else, where they formed a circle jerking each others stuff to while announcing how proud they were of the next person in line, I was struck by one in particular. The NTSB lady sounded like she has spent a lot of time in the Kamala Harris School of Public Speaking.
Is talking with a mouthful of Anthony considered a degree, or a certificate program?

BOP

Exactly! The ONLY people doing work these days, 1:30 in the morning filling pot holes.

What is your old a** doing? Sleeping? What is one helpful thing you have done today other than complain?
I'd say him not popping your head like a zit was pretty helpful - to you.

To the rest of us, not so much.

StmarysCity79

MORE died under Dementia Joe than Trump. Trump said no more chineeeee trash said that was wayyyyysist. Dememtia Joe allowed unchecked infected illegals in no problem. Dementia Joe murdered 10s of thousands for future votes, hope he dies a horrible death.

Back to violence.

YAWN

Your hatred is ruining your life.

If Trump had responded properly we would have all those deaths.

Or business shuttered or the economy crushed.

Trump could have won the election but he was too stupid and stubborn to admit Covid was deadly.