Key Bridge Collapses

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Stop it. No jokes. Some people can't take it.
What if we preface the thread with

51G3k+h+qtL.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don't make me say Hitler destroyed the bridge thereby invoking Godwin's Law and ending the thread. :lol:
:whistlers:

If Hitler destroyed the bridge, and Trump is worse then Hitler, did Trump destroy it by association?

WingsOfGold

Back to violence.

YAWN

Your hatred is ruining your life.

If Trump had responded properly we would have all those deaths.

Or business shuttered or the economy crushed.

Trump could have won the election but he was too stupid and stubborn to admit Covid was deadly.
What EXACTLY was Trump supposed to do against an UNKNOWN hidden virus EXCEPT ban chineeee from coming into the country?

StmarysCity79

Actually he talked about it in his SOTU address. But not allowing chineeeee was wayyyyyysist.

In his first speech after his hospitalization for Covid-19, President Donald Trump stood on a White House balcony on October 10 and made a grand declaration about the coronavirus: It’s going to disappear. It is disappearing.

More than 220,000 deaths later, Trump continues to falsely claim that the virus will somehow just go away — even as the US experiences yet another surge in cases and hospitalizations.

It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows.

It did go — it will go away
President Trump
April 7, 2020

But I will tell you, we’re very close to a vaccine, and we’re very close to therapeutics, really good therapeutics. And — but even without that — I don’t even like to talk about that, because it’s fading away. It’s going to fade away.

WingsOfGold

In his first speech after his hospitalization for Covid-19, President Donald Trump stood on a White House balcony on October 10 and made a grand declaration about the coronavirus: It’s going to disappear. It is disappearing.

More than 220,000 deaths later, Trump continues to falsely claim that the virus will somehow just go away — even as the US experiences yet another surge in cases and hospitalizations.

It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows.

It did go — it will go away
President Trump
April 7, 2020
But I will tell you, we’re very close to a vaccine, and we’re very close to therapeutics, really good therapeutics. And — but even without that — I don’t even like to talk about that, because it’s fading away. It’s going to fade away.
Protecting Americans’ health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.

Remarks by President Trump in State of the Union Address​

Issued on: February 4, 2020

Unfortunately the trash said his measures were wayyyyysist

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.go...emarks-president-trump-state-union-address-3/

StmarysCity79

Protecting Americans’ health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.

Remarks by President Trump in State of the Union Address​

Issued on: February 4, 2020

Unfortunately the trash said his measures were wayyyyysist

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.go...emarks-president-trump-state-union-address-3/

So what?

I never said he didnt mention it the SOTU.

I said he repeatedly said it would disappear on his own.

Who are you arguing with? Why can't you keep track of the conversation without making wild claims and then proving them to yourself?

Hijinx

Dear Representative McCarthy.

Please inform those who have been so sorely harmed by your calling the Corona Virus the Chinese Flu or Virus they they can kiss your ass.
Inform them that they can kiss the asses of thousands who agree with you also.
In case it upsets them to be told to Kiss these asses , tell the go F themselves.

It's time they should get informed and issued this ultimatum.