15 year old boy......

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...that 37 year old grew up in a world telling him violence is wrong. Asserting yourself is wrong. Being what we used to call a man is wrong. He was trained to get into the kids feelings with words, not his ass with his foot when called for. That 15 year old has it even worse; he's learned a lesson in intimidation and threats.

We had a salty old bastard principal at my Jr High. Billy Reynolds was our big, dumb, hardcore #### up, anti social and bane of authority.

Well, Mr. Howie says "Bill, meet me out back after school, bring your friends."

So, after school, Billy and all 6' 4", 250 pounds of his 5th year of 3 year junior high ass gets showed how the hogs ate the cabbage by Mr. 5' 10", 160 pounds of I'm Here to teach you, whatever it Takes. Howie gave Billy first shot. Billy missed. Howie beat his ass, but good.

Boys need men. They need ass whippings followed by a man to man talk. They need breaking down and building up. Not alot. Once is often enough.

Not all boys. Mostly just the ones with no dad. But they need it before it's too late, before they pull a knife on someone.

Billy got his act together and learned to say things like "Yes, Mr. Howie...No, Mr. Howie" and so forth and moved on to greater things, like 10th grade. He was a hero to us because he took his whipping and became one of Mr. Howies kids, an honor.

Todays kids are so disfunctional they'd take that as DIS respect and go get a gun and kill people.

This totally backs up Pete as being a great Daddy! :yay: :yay: :yay:

onebdzee

off the shelf
MMDad said:
Maybe if you were a decent parent, your son wouldn't have threatened the counselor and stolen the van.

:yeahthat:....most of these kids that are causing and/or starting trouble don't have the parental involvement that is needed

My kids respect not just their elders but, EVERYONE!....I made sure I instilled that into them from the get-go....and they know the difference between right and wrong....

I am an involved parent and it shows in my kids....I like it that way!

meds4me

meds4me said:
I do have a question to pose in your thread if I may, what if it was a gun. Should he have ran then? Is age the factor of your disbelief or the fact that the counselor wasn't prepared and doing his job dutifully?

River?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
river rat said:
I obviously have touched a sore spot with a few of you (could care less)It is just that when I heard this then read it I reflected to my own teen age years and know that had I tried a stunt like this....well, it would be in the news all right. Something like this.....15 year old gets his Azz kicked at light on corner of post office and leonardtown road by 37 tr old counselor after trying to play thug!
You realize this means you DO care, right? :smoochy:

Larry Gude said:
...that 37 year old grew up in a world telling him violence is wrong. Asserting yourself is wrong. Being what we used to call a man is wrong. He was trained to get into the kids feelings with words, not his ass with his foot when called for. That 15 year old has it even worse; he's learned a lesson in intimidation and threats.

We had a salty old bastard principal at my Jr High. Billy Reynolds was our big, dumb, hardcore #### up, anti social and bane of authority.

Well, Mr. Howie says "Bill, meet me out back after school, bring your friends."

So, after school, Billy and all 6' 4", 250 pounds of his 5th year of 3 year junior high ass gets showed how the hogs ate the cabbage by Mr. 5' 10", 160 pounds of I'm Here to teach you, whatever it Takes. Howie gave Billy first shot. Billy missed. Howie beat his ass, but good.

Boys need men. They need ass whippings followed by a man to man talk. They need breaking down and building up. Not alot. Once is often enough.

Not all boys. Mostly just the ones with no dad. But they need it before it's too late, before they pull a knife on someone.

Billy got his act together and learned to say things like "Yes, Mr. Howie...No, Mr. Howie" and so forth and moved on to greater things, like 10th grade. He was a hero to us because he took his whipping and became one of Mr. Howies kids, an honor.

Todays kids are so disfunctional they'd take that as DIS respect and go get a gun and kill people.
What a grand story of yester year... should this happen today, poor ole Mr. Howie would be flat broke after being sued in civil court and with a sore arse of his own after becoming bubba's playtoy in prison.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
I just read a whole lot of posts about WALDORF CRIME today on these threads.
Ya'll need to get Pizzed about this instead of excusing.....I am not a native here and it bothers me .... why not you???

Otter

Nothing to see here
kwillia said:
What a grand story of yester year... should this happen today, poor ole Mr. Howie would be flat broke after being sued in civil court and with a sore arse of his own after becoming bubba's playtoy in prison.

Exact-a-lackly.

K

Kain99

river rat said:
Ya'll need to get Pizzed about this instead of excusing.....I am not a native here and it bothers me .... why not you???
Walorf is a cess pool.... I work there! Getting pizzed will only gimme a headache! I prefer to pretend it isn't happening. :lmao:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
river rat said:
Are you talking about the crime?

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
kwillia said:

Too bad sooo sad

Otter

Nothing to see here
river rat said:

I gave up on Waldorf years ago, its evolved into PG South.

meds4me

river rat said:

What do you think the counselor should have done? Somehow I dont think a "can you please put that down" would not have handled the crisis. I personally would have drugged him before putting him in the car. No worries there :yay: Mission accomplished and arrival time was timely. :yay:

M

missperky

kwillia said:
Exactly. My 13 year old son is already 5' 9 1/2" with a size 12 shoe. He's pretty powerful already and testosterone is only just now kicking in. I can only imagine what size he'll be in two more years.
:faint: Big boy. My 10 year old is 5ft tall and wears size 8 shoe. I'm with you I can only imagine.

Otter

Nothing to see here
river rat said:
the crime and the man running from the boy which only encourages more thugs

Sorry, its the social workers and the judges that let this stuff continue. Dollar to a doughnut that that kid should have been locked away instead of on probation. Kids will smarten up once they see that Bad Tommy is off the streets and no where to be found until he's 18 or later.

M

missperky

river rat said:
My 18 year nephew is 5' 11" and 311 pounds. I weigh 120. He stays in line. I won't tolerate it.
I hope your children don't know ya'll are skeered.
Has nothing to do with being scared.