15 year old boy......

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
missperky said:
It was meant as I'm not scared of my kids, I have no clue what other kids are capable of :shrug:

Thank you for clearing that up for Meds-hole. Hope she catches that post and cools it before I have ta flame her!

meds4me

river rat said:
Thank you for clearing that up for Meds-hole. Hope she catches that post and cools it before I have ta flame her!

No don't do that azzrat because then (I'm just guessing)... it would go to a premo area and neither of us are premos. :lol:

vraiblonde said:
This is why you teach them respect and establish authority over them while they're still smaller than you - because they ain't always gonna be.

My Mom used to say stupid crap to me like, "Someday Doug is going to be bigger than you and what are you going to do then?" like he's going to take a swing at me because I tell him to clean his room. :rolleyes:
We aren't talking about a kid that was raised as you raised your son and as I'm raising mine. Put a grown man against an oversized 15 year old with a knife and not an ounce of morales or respect and you've got a fight.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
We aren't talking about a kid that was raised as you raised your son and as I'm raising mine. Put a grown man against an oversized 15 year old with a knife and not an ounce of morales or respect and you've got a fight.
Agreed. I thought you were commenting because of a concern about how big your son is - I'm just saying you probably don't have anything to worry about.

meds4me

vraiblonde said:
Agreed. I thought you were commenting because of a concern about how big your son is - I'm just saying you probably don't have anything to worry about.

Are we all in agreement that if the kid had the proper upbringing to begin with this would never have happend?

K

Kain99

meds4me said:
Are we all in agreement that if the kid had the proper upbringing to begin with this would never have happend?
No! Not at all! sick of good parents being blamed for really bad kids.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
I don't know how big the thug was....how did you guys find out.....and that is more reason to whoop him. He is already big and intimidating he needs to learn not to envolve weapons.

Curious is a knife considered a leathal weapon under MD. state law?

K

Kain99

river rat said:
I don't know how big the thug was....how did you guys find out.....and that is more reason to whoop him. He is already big and intimidating he needs to learn not to envolve weapons.

Get stuck in the gut and you tell me. :rolleyes:

meds4me

river rat said:

Not sure, WTF is a leathal weapon? :confused:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Kain99 said:
No! Not at all! sick of good parents being blamed for really bad kids.

Not blaming good parents....blaming Dr. Spock books.....he single handly destroyed our culture, by making parents feel bad about correct their children and made children feel bad for being a child.

meds4me

river rat said:
Not blaming good parents....blaming Dr. Spock books.....he single handly destroyed our culture, by making parents feel bad about correct their children and made children feel bad for being a child.

And what book would you recommend? "How to Maime Your Child in One Fail Swoop"?

K

Kain99

river rat said:
You know I love ya Rat.... I just really feel, the blame should be placed on the jack ass kid with the knife.

My opinion, Blaming anyone else is the problem. :huggy:

meds4me

Kain99 said:
You know I love ya Rat.... I just really feel, the blame should be placed on the jack ass kid with the knife.

My opinion, Blaming anyone else is the problem. :huggy:

I'm in agreement with you and you made a good point, but at what age does the child not become a product of parenting?