15 year old boy......

K

Kain99

river rat said:
she's talking about being skeered of kids.... read the quote in her reply fool! get off the medications
News Flash! Kids can be down right terrifying! Really.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
Exactly. My 13 year old son is already 5' 9 1/2" with a size 12 shoe. He's pretty powerful already and testosterone is only just now kicking in. I can only imagine what size he'll be in two more years.
This is why you teach them respect and establish authority over them while they're still smaller than you - because they ain't always gonna be.

My Mom used to say stupid crap to me like, "Someday Doug is going to be bigger than you and what are you going to do then?" like he's going to take a swing at me because I tell him to clean his room. :rolleyes:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Ya'll have screwed up my thread.... Kain I was talking to Meds she has not been wearing her reading glasses....I earlier replied saying....AAAWH FORGET IT

mainman

Set Trippin
river rat said:
For those of you who heard or read about the 15 year old boy who pulled a knife on his counselor......and the counselor fled, leaving the boy and the minivan, COULD YA PLEASE TELL ME.... why does a 37 year old man run from a 15 year old?? (psssst not to mention he is/was responsible for the safe delivery of the 15 year old child)
Just curious, you ever been stabbed before? :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kain99 said:
News Flash! Kids can be down right terrifying! Really.
#2 daughter has been bigger than me since she was 8 years old - she's a 6-footer now - and she's never given me a lick of trouble, except for normal kid eyerolling and lippyness.

It's not the size of the kid - it's what they've been taught.

Otter

Nothing to see here
river rat said:
Ya'll have screwed up my thread.... Kain I was talking to Meds she has not been wearing her reading glasses....I earlier replied saying....AAAWH FORGET IT

Okay...(but you spelled smow wrong by your avatar)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
river rat said:
Hey where did that Larry Gude guy go he was cool!
He talks bluff - he's never struck a child in his whole entire life. I've been known to slap an ass or two, but he never has.

But I agree with everyone else and you are full of it. Some kid comes at me wielding a knife, I'm not going to spend a lot of time on conversation - I'm gonna beat feet.

K

Kain99

vraiblonde said:
#2 daughter has been bigger than me since she was 8 years old - she's a 6-footer now - and she's never given me a lick of trouble, except for normal kid eyerolling and lippyness.

It's not the size of the kid - it's what they've been taught.
I really wasn't refering to size... Had a 4 foot black teenager in front of me in line, at Sears today. His whole fricking demeanor stunned me. Thanked God, I wasn't alone. :ohwell:

meds4me

river rat said:
she's talking about being skeered of kids.... read the quote in her reply fool! get off the medications

GFY Azzhat...and keep up... missperky said the counselor wasn't scared. Get that ever widening head out that ever widening azz and try to keep up with your own thread please. TIA

M

missperky

meds4me said:
BS, if he wasn't afraid of the kid, why'd he beat feet?
It was meant as I'm not scared of my kids, I have no clue what other kids are capable of :shrug:

K

Kain99

meds4me said:
GFY Azzhat...and keep up... missperky said the counselor wasn't scared. Get that ever widening head out that ever widening azz and try to keep up with your own thread please. TIA
I think it is obvious, he was afraid.... No shame in that. I prefer to call it genius!

meds4me

river rat said:
Daggumitt you are so right....how do I change that

I think its on the left under User CP then profile or options or something... not that I know for sure. I'm new here myself. :smile: