15 year old boy......

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Confession

Sorry folks for misleading you...I am really not a bad azz redneck, racial, he-man woman hater like some of you have interpreted me to be in my thread...I am an 83 yr old woman who has lived in so. md her whole life and I am scared of what tommorrow brings for our youth. seeing how i have 65 grandbabies out there in the world... it concerns me what lies ahead for them and I know that had my Junior been the one transporting this youth and he had a knife pulled on him...well let's just say "it wouldn't be pretty"

meds4me

river rat said:
Sorry folks for misleading you...I am really not a bad azz redneck, racial, he-man woman hater like some of you have interpreted me to be in my thread...I am an 83 yr old woman who has lived in so. md her whole life and I am scared of what tommorrow brings for our youth. seeing how i have 65 grandbabies out there in the world... it concerns me what lies ahead for them and I know that had my Junior been the one transporting this youth and he had a knife pulled on him...well let's just say "it wouldn't be pretty"

In that case, you may benefit from some meds... life just a tad different now. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ALl I got out of this is that someone has a nephew that is 18, 6 foot tall, and 318 pounds.. GEEZUS.. how fat do you think he'll be when he's 25.. how about 30?? Do you THINK he's going to live to be 40 if someone doesn't do something soon??

And the way the weight was EXACT not 320.. not 310 but 318... like he's proud of the fact he has a morbidly obese nephew..

meds4me

itsbob said:
ALl I got out of this is that someone has a nephew that is 18, 6 foot tall, and 318 pounds.. GEEZUS.. how fat do you think he'll be when he's 25.. how about 30?? Do you THINK he's going to live to be 40 if someone doesn't do something soon??

And the way the weight was EXACT not 320.. not 310 but 318... like he's proud of the fact he has a morbidly obese nephew..

Why do you assume the weight is fat? It could be muscular :shrug: