15 year old boy......

K

Kain99

meds4me said:
I'm in agreement with you and you made a good point, but at what age does the child not become a product of parenting?
Good question! Age 1... Sometimes, they just come bad! Really rotten. Wish it wasn't true.

meds4me said:
I'm in agreement with you and you made a good point, but at what age does the child not become a product of parenting?
:yeahthat: His parents lost their grip at some point in his life. :shrug:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Kain99 said:
You know I love ya Rat.... I just really feel, the blame should be placed on the jack ass kid with the knife.

My opinion, Blaming anyone else is the problem. :huggy:

I am not blaming the counselor
yes I am .... for not having male instincts enough to rip the kids head off and puke down his throat!
Maybe that's why he is a "counselor"...but if they get cops to "transport" then tax dollars get involved and why should our police be tied down with junvenile transports any how?

K

Kain99

kwillia said:
:yeahthat: His parents lost their grip at some point in his life. :shrug:
I pray, your hopes and dreams are never ever dashed baby girl! :huggy:

K

Kain99

river rat said:
yes I am .... for not having male instincts enough to rip the kids head off and puke down his throat!
Maybe that's why he is a "counselor"...but if they get cops to "transport" then tax dollars get involved and why should our police be tied down with junvenile transports any how?
Not everyone is a bad azz... Wish they were. Wish I was. :flowers:

Pete

Repete
Pete said:
aw shucks :blushing:

Boy is in his room straightening his sock drawer, I think I will go beat him to keep my rep up :yay:

BRB
OK, I went to beat him and we decided to go in the hot tub instead. I am slipping.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
MMDad said:
Yes, a knife in the heart is considered lethal. How did you get so damn stupid?

Leathal weapon... deadly weapon i could give a rat's azz
my point is will the lil tard be brought up on intent to kill? or intent to scare the pizz out of a phag counselor?

Kain99 said:
Good question! Age 1... Sometimes, they just come bad! Really rotten. Wish it wasn't true.
But that's where parenting comes in to play. I definately understand that all children have their own unique personalities and characteristics. I especaially understood this once #2 came along and she was so easy going, sweet and responsive to very gentle parenting... but that first born...:faint:
I had a sweet wonderful son until he hit the age of 2 1/2... I called my mother in tears one night because I had a 3 year old running my household. She verbally slapped me silly and told me to get a grip on myself and my son... my job was to produce a productive human being that would fit into the cogs of society. I realized she was right and I began to raise my son. It's been a constant challenge, but well worth it as he's turning into a really great guy.... so far...:eyebrow:

MMDad

Lem Putt
river rat said:

You are amazingly stupid. If he had done just that, you'd be on here proclaiming that we shouldn't be subjecting these poor kids to testosterone laden counselors. Go smoke some more crack, idiot.

The mere assumption that it is a male instinct to rip a kids head off and puke down his throat further shows your ignorance. I assume it is normal to you for men to beat women and children, but that is not a part of the society I live in, and I don't want it to be.

K

Kain99

kwillia said:
But that's where parenting comes in to play. I definately understand that all children have their own unique personalities and characteristics. I especaially understood this once #2 came along and she was so easy going, sweet and responsive to very gentle parenting... but that first born...:faint:
I had a sweet wonderful son until he hit the age of 2 1/2... I called my mother in tears one night because I had a 3 year old running my household. She verbally slapped me silly and told me to get a grip on myself and my son... my job was to produce a productive human being that would fit into the cogs of society. I realized she was right and I began to raise my son. It's been a constant challenge, but well worth it as he's turning into a really great guy.... so far...:eyebrow:
I know ya baby! I am certain he will be great! Just in case he isn't... I'm here. :smoochy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
river rat said:
Leathal weapon... deadly weapon i could give a rat's azz
my point is will the lil tard be brought up on intent to kill? or intent to scare the pizz out of a phag counselor?

Wow, now you are calling him gay because he DID HIS JOB. What's next, racial slurs?

meds4me

Kain99 said:

:yikes: You sound like my parents. They kept mumbling something to each other about the bad seed and something about me resembling the movie the bad seed or good seed or something or other, I was a todler so I don't remember exactly what movie they were talking about :ohwell:

K

Kain99

MMDad said:
Wow, now you are calling him gay because he DID HIS JOB. What's next, racial slurs?
Young , Dum and Full of Cum... You remember those days Daddy! :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Kain99 said:
No! Not at all! sick of good parents being blamed for really bad kids.
I disagree, if traditional parental role models are present and not self absorbed pr1cks, their kids will not be on probation, pull knives on social workers and steal their van.

Of course that excludes the .000000674% that have a mental defect.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
MMDad said:
You are amazingly stupid. If he had done just that, you'd be on here proclaiming that we shouldn't be subjecting these poor kids to testosterone laden counselors. Go smoke some more crack, idiot.

The mere assumption that it is a male instinct to rip a kids head off and puke down his throat further shows your ignorance. I assume it is normal to you for men to beat women and children, but that is not a part of the society I live in, and I don't want it to be.

Stop with the charades...if you have extracted all that from what i've posted then you must dream of living in a society like that or you are living it??
Which?

K

Kain99

Pete said:
I disagree, if traditional parental role models are present and not self absorbed pr1cks, their kids will not be on probation, pull knives on social workers and steal their van.

Wrong Otter. This may be a first but wrong, wrong, wrong. Ya got lucky baby! :smoochy:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Pete said:

TRUE but not blaming

K

Kain99

Kain99 said:
Wrong Otter. This may be a first but wrong, wrong, wrong. Ya got lucky baby! :smoochy:
Sorry I called ya Otter Pete... You seriously looked like him fo a minute! :lmao: