15 Year Old Shot at Solomons Landing

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Oh, I hope someone thinks to save the facebook pages, before the attorney representing the little terrorists has them taken down.

By the time this comes to trial they'll make them out to be little angels in the community that helped old ladies across the street, and any confessions they may have on their websites will ALL disappear by then.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Read the article.. he pepper sprayed him first, they ran away, then he went into his home and got his shotgun then shot at the kids leg as he was running away..sounds to me like this guy is a danger to society and needs to be taken off the street.

do you have any clue about guns? If the guy had to put down the peper spray run into his house and grab a gun that probably took at least 30 seconds. In 30 seconds the kids could have easily ran out of the range of a shotgun.

Oh, I hope someone thinks to save the facebook pages, before the attorney representing the little terrorists has them taken down.

By the time this comes to trial they'll make them out to be little angels in the community that helped old ladies across the street, and any confessions they may have on their websites will ALL disappear by then.

Personally I think a pellet in the ass would have worked well enough. Shotgun is too much.

RPM

i watched the fox report and didnt catch any names. does anyone have a link to any of the kids facebook pages?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
it's an internet forum. not an essay contest sicko.

your comment about my children kind of pisses me off. I wonder if you would say such a thing to someone standing in front of you....
People are judged by how they speak and write and based on yours, I don't believe you were ever an honor student.

I've never held back saying what I feel to anyone anywhere. Pull up your big girl panties and get the f*ck over it.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
i watched the fox report and didnt catch any names. does anyone have a link to any of the kids facebook pages?

SINCE they are public record printed on the FOX News website.

Reilly Sloan, and Jacob Papanicolas

Can't find any facebook for Jacob (thinking it disappeared already), though with that last name may have found his mom's and his older brother's sites. Reilly's is still out there.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Personally I think a pellet in the ass would have worked well enough. Shotgun is too much.

Punishment would have been the same for the shooter whether it be a Red Ryder or a Mossberg..

Might as well upgun and go with the Mossberg.

greeneyes36

having an open-to-the-world "Wall" on FB does wonders for law enforcement and others that want to prove a point. they've boasted about how they are going to "mess with the old dude". REALLY? Still doesnt justify using a gun... and they discuss how they "dipped" aka LEFT THEIR FRIEND - because they thought it was a cop. nice friends that young man has. NOW it makes sense how police caught the others at the post office and at the rec center. very sad all the way around.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
having an open-to-the-world "Wall" on FB does wonders for law enforcement and others that want to prove a point. they've boasted about how they are going to "mess with the old dude". REALLY? Still doesnt justify using a gun... and they discuss how they "dipped" aka LEFT THEIR FRIEND - because they thought it was a cop. nice friends that young man has. NOW it makes sense how police caught the others at the post office and at the rec center. very sad all the way around.

I can't get into any without friending them. Which one are you reading?

greeneyes36

SINCE they are public record printed on the FOX News website.

Reilly Sloan, and Jacob Papanicolas

Can't find any facebook for Jacob (thinking it disappeared already), though with that last name may have found his mom's and his older brother's sites. Reilly's is still out there.

Read the wall.... other "friends" have open walls.... several state they were there. funny how quick walls are disappearing though... parents on here - kids arent even home from school yet, so how could their walls be disappearing??? because 2/3 of them are suspended from school... well, according to their rants on FB anyways.

Taeobi

Just because your child acts one way with you, or over their friends, or around other parents, does NOT mean that is how they act when they are out and about with JUST their friends.

The only thing you can do is teach them the correct way to act, enforce that throughout their lives and PRAY they actually retain it!! Embed in their brains that there are consequences to their actions!!

These kids should NOT have been over their in the first place... none of this would have happened. The older a person is, the more "old school" their thought process is.

It's an unfortunate situation that no one will learn from.

Last edited:

onel0126

Bead mumbler

The fact that they still have FB pages and are commenting on this speaks volumes about the parents....

RPM

People are judged by how they speak and write and based on yours, I don't believe you were ever an honor student.

I've never held back saying what I feel to anyone anywhere. Pull up your big girl panties and get the f*ck over it.

You judge these kids as "punks" etc. for their actions and you feel this man was justified in shooting a child with a shotgun.

I disagree with your opinion, so you attack me. Since your opinion is at a "Forrest Gump" level, you have to resort to questioning my intelligence based on my use of punctuation and spelling in a forum?

Seems to me, you are just the type of guy these kids are emulating.

I don't condone the actions of these kids. They should be punished. The punishment should fit the crime. A gun goes way too far.

If this guy doesn't do time, it will only serve to teach these kids that it's ok to pull out a gun and shoot somebody if you get pissed off.

You want them to get pissed off and shoot your wife, your kid (i doubt you have any), your mom or dad, or sibling?

Taeobi

It's okay at 13, but not 14/15? :confused:

Running the streets?? NO. I know too many kids in that age group that have way too much time on their hands. They are doing things they have NO business doing. I'll prevent it as long as I can. She hasn't even asked, she is content with what I allow, so... if it's not broke, I'm not fixing.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Running the streets?? NO. I know too many of her friends and kids in that age group that have way too much time on their hands. They are doing things they have NO business doing. I'll prevent it as long as I can. She hasn't even asked, she is content with what I allow, so... if it's not broke, I'm not fixing.

Go back and read what I quoted. :lol: