5th graders with..........

K

Kain99

Originally posted by vraiblonde
About the thongs: it has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with not having to pick a wedgie every few minutes. The girls and I all wear them - it's a matter of comfort. :shrug:
To each his or her own I guess. Thongs comfortable?? :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by crabcake
when does that end, by the way.
When they're 12 or 13 - at least in front of females. What they do among themselves is something different.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Lucy
I understand congratulations are in order. I understand that you are about to commit yourself to neverending male childishness. :biggrin:

Why, yes Lucy ... thank you. In fact, just last night, I had to peel his little paws off me and duct tape his mouth to stop the groping and "boobies boobies" begging. :duh: He doesn't seem to believe me when I said I wanted to do this "revirgination" thing. :ohwell:

Oh, and did I mention it'll likely be a spring '05 wedding? :biggrin:

Lucy

Women are responsible for civilizing the human race, period. Men didn't think of that stuff themselves. Some woman said, "I don't like that so please stop doing it." And the man said, "Will it get me more sex?" and the woman replied, "Probably." And - voila - civilization was born.

:killingme: human nature in a nutshell.

This is why I only log in infrequently. You only need me occasionally, to pick up vrai's slack.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Absolutely. Just get the kind with a little substance to them, not those stringy butt floss things.
I like the "butt floss" kind better....to each her own....:wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had to peel his little paws off me and duct tape his mouth to stop the groping and "boobies boobies" begging.
See? You're not even married yet and already you're withholding sex! :lmao:

Congrats, BTW. Tater, I assume?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Why, yes Lucy ... thank you. In fact, just last night, I had to peel his little paws off me and duct tape his mouth to stop the groping and "boobies boobies" begging. :duh:
So, it's not just my bf then huh....

Lucy

"revirgination" thing. ...

Oh, and did I mention it'll likely be a spring '05 wedding? :biggrin:

I'd say if you are both still emotionally committed to each other after abstaning for more than a year...

:killingme nev...nev..nevermind :killingme :roflmao:

Oh boy, I'm glad I logged on, I've haven't laughed that hard in a long time. :killingme

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Lucy
Oh boy, I'm glad I logged on, I've haven't laughed that hard in a long time. :killingme

you ain't the only one ... I :lmao: at the thought of it myself. :blushing:

Lucy

:killingme *sniff* Sorry... :killingme I can't seem to stop :killingme I think I'm going to have to go offline now. :killingme my side is starting to hurt.

Z

zuchick

OT Question

Isn't there an Online News Paper with Legal Notices in St Mary's County yet. I know the Enterprise is online, but all they have is "Week of Thursday, November 13, 2003"

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
About the thongs: it has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with not having to pick a wedgie every few minutes.

That doesn't make sense. Isn't wearing a thong like getting a perpetual wedgie? They always look like they're buried way deep in the buttcrack. Protological dental floss.

tater

Originally posted by kwillia
Psssst....Tater, the neverending male childishness she is committing to forever is you.... :wink:

Geez, I'm not that bad.....................am I?

:angel: