Boomer983

Maybe we should talk about people that post messages 20 times per day and sit around eating BBQ. Maybe that would be more your speed.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Boomer983 said:
Maybe we should talk about people that post messages 20 times per day and sit around eating BBQ. Maybe that would be more your speed.
Now you're talkin'! :getdown: Just don't forgot the 10 oz Buds... :buddies:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Boomer983 said:

No..talk about where to shop for bling bling that is on sale.

LYMI Chasey :lol:

baxta2004

??

What is the number to 97.7 the rocket Moondog says it too damn fast in the mornings im still waking up on the way to work :coffee:

Boomer983 said:
You still think our show is boring? That's amazing. You're either not listening or you're a really good friend of T-Bone or Heather.
I don't think your SHOW is boring. I think YOU are boring. You sound like you are on valium. Please add some pep to your voice. TIA. Dawn is fine.

Moondog Michael

huntr1 said:
I don't think your SHOW is boring. I think YOU are boring. You sound like you are on valium. Please add some pep to your voice. TIA. Dawn is fine.

Hello..This is a 97-7 thread..Please tell me how lame my show is

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Moondog Michael said:
Hello..This is a 97-7 thread..Please tell me how lame my show is
I'll listen tomorrow morning and let you know. I have XM at work, so don't listen after about 7:00 a.m. Don't be lame.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Boomer983 said:
Do all radio people think that insulting their audience is the best way to get listeners? :confused:

Toxick

Splat
vraiblonde said:
Do all radio people think that insulting their audience is the best way to get listeners? :confused:

It's always worked for Don & Mike.

About 85% of their show is taking phone calls from dumbass listeners and then ripping them to shreds.