ACCIDENTS KEEP PILING UP

Kinnakeet

I hope it was worth it...

Negro's what the hell is wrong wif dem for the life of me I cannot understand why day dont du da right thing like us white folks.

PeoplesElbow

Ten Signs You May Need to Give Up Driving:

Notice one is frequent close calls and near misses.
I have a coworker that seems to have an accident a month, but it's never his fault. He is the most wreckless aggressive driver I've ever rode with and he doesn't see it. I know a worse one, but no way would I ever get in a vehicle with him.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I have a coworker that seems to have an accident a month, but it's never his fault. He is the most wreckless aggressive driver I've ever rode with and he doesn't see it. I know a worse one, but no way would I ever get in a vehicle with him.
Hell, you have a poster or two here who seem to almost get in an accident every time they leave their driveways.

Reactions: rio

rio

My daughter has had her car since 2017 and been rear ended 5 times. All but one time she was at a complete stop at a red light for a decent length of time before she got hit, so not because she did a sudden stop. The other time she was at the stop sign at the exit to get onto Solomons from 4 and the guy behind her thought she would roll thru rather than stop and tapped her. She also got intentionally t-boned in a parking lot while at a complete stop because the car who hit her got impatient when she couldn't move out of his way because another car stopped suddenly in front of her to turn and was waiting for traffic. It's like she has targets all over her car! If she could afford it she'd get a new one.

3CATSAILOR

My daughter has had her car since 2017 and been rear ended 5 times. All but one time she was at a complete stop at a red light for a decent length of time before she got hit, so not because she did a sudden stop. The other time she was at the stop sign at the exit to get onto Solomons from 4 and the guy behind her thought she would roll thru rather than stop and tapped her. She also got intentionally t-boned in a parking lot while at a complete stop because the car who hit her got impatient when she couldn't move out of his way because another car stopped suddenly in front of her to turn and was waiting for traffic. It's like she has targets all over her car! If she could afford it she'd get a new one.
Unforunately, getting hit from the rear so many times will likely give her significant neck trouble later in life as she gets older. In general, many people get Degenative Disc Disease in the lower part of the neck as part of aging. The accidents will only make it worse and will likely make it noticable earlier in life than she otherwise would have noticed. I know quite a few people this has happened to.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

A front offset collision. All involved escaped without injury, and declined medical care from first responders.