Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Man who spent $20K to transform himself into border collie

The $22,000 costume created by Zeppet.

Toco’s grand debut — which was captured while he was filming a segment for a German TV station — seemed to be well-received by passers-by and other dogs, who appeared curious. It wasn’t clear whether they realised Toco wasn’t a natural-born dog.

“I became a collie, fulfilling a dream I had since I was a little child to be an animal!” subtitles at the beginning of the video read.

In an introduction to his YouTube channel, Toco explained via a series of written notes translated from Japanese (he doesn’t speak in the videos, since he wants to be a dog): “Nice to meet you. I became a rough (sic) collie because I wanted to be an animal … Please let me know your request for the video you would like to see in the comments!”

Toco says he hides his human identity because he doesn’t want to be judged by people he knows.

“I don’t want my hobbies to be known, especially by the people I work with,” he told the Daily Mail last year.

“They think it’s weird that I want to be a dog. For the same reason why I can’t show my real face.”

“I rarely tell my friends because I am afraid they will think I am weird,’ he said in a separate interview with the Mirror.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 “Na, na, na, na, we can’t hear you…” Fox News ran an uplifting story earlier this week headlined, “Democrats storm out of congressional hearing on gender reassignment surgery.”

So you know it must have been good.

In a committee hearing discussing a bill limiting gender treatment for minors, Representative Kat Cammack (R-Fla.), who happens to be my Congresswoman, asked the Committee’s technical staff to play a short video of University of Oregon “expert” surgeon Dr. Blair Peters, while he was explaining how adolescent gender mutilation, I mean reassignment, surgeries work. That’s when the democrats freaked out.

Here’s part one, where Kat starts her five minutes, asks for the video, and then democrats immediately begin objecting and even calling for the hearing to be completely adjourned:

After a short recess so democrats could take a look at the video before Kat played it, the democrats renewed their various objections, including claiming they couldn’t hear Dr. Blair on the video, and called for a voice vote to stop it from coming into the record. When the chair found the committee had approved the video by voice vote, the democrats then called for a member-by-member roll call vote. When they lost that one, they walked out.

Here’s the second part of the clip. The video of Dr. Blair begins around 4:30, if you want to skip to that part.

In the clip, Dr. Blair explained how the University of Oregon was handling the bold new frontier of castration followed by creating a fake vagina for young boys whose genitals have not yet fully formed. Dr. Blair admitted they are basically making it up as they go along:

You know, we've maybe done a couple a handful of pubertally-suppressed adolescents as a field and no one's published on it yet. Um, OHSU is just putting our first series together as we're kind of learning and figuring out what works. But it's really changing things, because you don't have enough tissue to line the vaginal canal. So you either have to take a skin graft, or take skin from elsewhere, or use some artificial product.
The way that we're dealing with it is by using a robot, and we're basically performing intra-abdominal surgery. So we're using peritoneum, which is the inner lining of the abdomen, to line most of the vaginal canal, and by doing that it allows us to use all of the remaining tissue externally to create a vulva and try to make an aesthetic result.

Sounds great. Medical C&Cers: Could using part of your abdominal lining to create a fake vagina have any complications?

Now, you could maybe understand the democrats walking out if Representative Cammack played a clip of some neo-nazi, trans-hating domestic terrorist. You know, like part of a Moms for Liberty conference or something. But gauging by his speech, demeanor, and job, Dr. Blair is hardly a rock-ribbed conservative. If I had to guess, my bet would be the good doctor voted for a barely-conscious, gaffe-prone old man for president last time around.

In other words, Dr. Blair is a fellow liberal, an experienced gender surgery practitioner, and should have been a credible source for the democrat committee members. He’s literally pro-trans. But the democrats refused even to sit silently in committee while a liberal gender surgeon discussed the very surgery they were voting on. It’s not that they didn’t want to hear it, which would have been bad enough; they already watched the video during the recess.

The democrats stormed out of committee because they didn’t want to be in the room when the video was played. They were terrified that the trans lobby would say they “sat by” and let a real gender surgeon describe the horrifying procedure. Because, if there is one thing that democrats cannot tolerate, that one thing is facts.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Boy Scout Leaders Invite LGBTQ Advocates to Jamboree Camp

De Socio has campaigned for an official welcome for gays and lesbians, as well as transsexuals — dubbed “transgenders”– into the national organization. That demand contradicted the organization’s original purpose of redirecting and subsuming young men’s energy to help guide them through their turbulent adolescent years and puberty.

The current welcome for chaotic sexual diversity is being offered to teenagers as the scouting movement shrinks. There were just 15,000 scouts at the 2023 jamboree compared to 40,000 at the 2013 event.

The decline comes despite the welcoming policies, not because of them, De Socio insisted:

The meager attendance reflects the weather-beaten state of the Boy Scouts of America. Though its doors are now open to kids of all gender identities and sexual orientations, fewer than ever are accepting the invitation. The organization lost nearly half of its membership between 2019 and 2020. This national event represents one of its first steps out of a generational nadir brought about by the pandemic, a sexual abuse scandal and an ensuing bankruptcy.
The BSA had barely resolved its struggle over membership policies — fully admitting gay men in 2015 and trans boys in 2017, and then [girls] in 2018 — before facing an avalanche of sexual abuse claims.

But the turmoil had an upside. Scouts within the ranks seized the moment to press for a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion. A collective dubbed “Scouts for Black Lives” successfully pushed the organization to commit to a slate of projects, including a new diversity merit badge required for Eagle Scout rank.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A male murderer who identifies as “transgender” and was sent to a women’s prison has been accused of “preying” on inmates and bragging about receiving “special treatment,” according to a report from Washington Free Beacon.

Reportedly, Dana Rivers, 68, who was previously known as David Chester Warfield, shot and stabbed a lesbian couple and shot their son to death in November 2016. This month, Rivers was sentenced to life in prison, which Townhall covered.

“Rivers has been a problem since he rolled in the door,” one inmate at the facility told the Free Beacon. “He is trying to control the women, saying he gets to bypass everything — special treatment.”

In a telephone interview from the prison, a woman named Tomiekia Johnson said that one of her inmates caught Rivers leering at her.

"She felt him looking at her, she said, ‘I felt someone watching me, and there he was, staring at my butt," Johnson said.

Reportedly, Johnson previously had a job at the prison, which she lost because she filed a complaint against the 2021 law allowing men into the prison as long as they identified as women. Last month, Rivers was moved into Johnson’s housing unit.

"I think it’s a slap in the face, because as much as they know I’ve been vocal about being housed with predators, and how much they target me, and how much it’s a known fact that they harass me and provoke me, for them to put him in the building with me is beyond negligent," Johnson said. "I feel betrayed by the prison for doing this."

stgislander

PREMO Member
I've seen enough Orange Is the New Black to know that the women could take care of him easily if they wanted.

Hijinx

The whole bunch needs to be placed in an asylum.
Anyone can look at that boy and know he is a boy.
One day he will be sorry, but by that time his nuts will be gone, he will not be able to procreate or have orgasm,s, He will be dilating his wound at least weekly so it doesn't close up and grow together and buying various lubricants to keep it moist. he will be wondering why he isn't being dated, and inthe end wondering why his parents didn't straighten him out before the operation.

As for the parents Sht simple is not quite a good enough term for them.

He is a boy that will never be a man much less a woman.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So NC doesn’t have any gay role models, they have to use Harvey Milk from 3000 miles away.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Social Media Erupts After Skittles’ ‘Black Trans Lives Matter’ Packaging Goes Viral

Skittles is facing backlash after images of its “Pride” packaging, featuring pro-trans statements, went viral on social media Friday.

The candy packaging that Skittles advertises on its website features slogans such as “Joy Is Resistance” and “Black Trans Lives Matter.” Skittles, which is owned by Mars, partnered with GLAAD, a media monitoring organization that espouses radical gender theory, to reveal the packaging for Pride Month earlier this year.

This past June was the fourth year Skittles partnered with GLAAD “to support the LGBTQ+ community by amplifying and celebrating their stories,” according to its website. Skittles said it will “donate $1 for every Skittles Pride pack sold to GLAAD in support of their ongoing efforts to work through media to combat anti-LGBTQ+ discrimination.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wisconsin Parents Pulling Daughters From Sports Team After Transgender Player Leaves Them With Welts and Bruises

The biological male student has reportedly left girls with bruises and welts during summer practices. The names of the students involved and the sport have not been revealed for privacy reasons.

“They’re just not used to the ball coming at them that hard,” said Ryan Gusick, one of the parents, according to a report from WTAQ. “A lot of these girls are specifically quitting this team because they’re concerned for their safety.”

The district held a 15-minute meeting on Thursday night with upset parents, school officials, and a Title IX attorney.

Gusick said his daughters and kids from at least three other families will likely not be playing next year over safety concerns.

“I think it really reaffirmed the fact that they’re just not going to play,” Gusick said, according to a report from NBC 26. “They’re too concerned mostly about the locker room situation in itself, and the safety concern.”

Gusick said that the parent’s concerns were disregarded, and they were told that the biological male athlete would be allowed to play this fall.