American Horror Story

littlelady

God bless the USA
Why do y'all watch it? I stopped after the first season. Just watch the current events in America, and you will be more scared. Seriously, I don't get the draw to this show. We are living a real life horror story in our own country. :ohwell: Sorry, I don't get it, but I don't understand the appeal of this series.

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Why do y'all watch it? I stopped after the first season. Just watch the current events in America, and you will be more scared. Seriously, I don't get the draw to this show. :ohwell:

It's called entertainment. Some of us, those of us who have lives, like to be entertained. And, guess what, American Horror Story is VERY entertaining.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's called entertainment. Some of us, those of us who have lives, like to be entertained. And, guess what, American Horror Story is VERY entertaining.

Thanks for the reply, Dip (former friend). To each his own. What ever entertains you is not my biz. JMO, yo. :smile: And, what does having a life have to do with being entertained? Just wondering.

As far as your comment about those of us that have lives, was stupid. I have a life, too, and spend my time on other things other than watching stupid tv shows. JMO, yo.

Edit: They can make the next season about Hillary Clinton if elected. She is the true American Horror Story.

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Thanks for the reply, Dip (former friend). To each his own. What ever entertains you is not my biz. JMO, yo. :smile:

As far as your comment about those of us that have lives, was stupid. I have a life, too, and spend my time on other things other than watching stupid tv shows. JMO, yo.

I spend a lot of time doing a lot of things. This is like the second time you've come on here with a chip attitude about people watching TV shows when there's so much going on in the world.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I spend a lot of time doing a lot of things. This is like the second time you've come on here with a chip attitude about people watching TV shows when there's so much going on in the world.

Well, I can't help you on your priorities. I can say I refuse to watch idiot tv. That's all. Happy viewing. :smile:

Edit: I do want to add that I grew up in a household that didn't allow tv; except for Sunday night Disney. Sorry, to jump the shark in this thread, but I have my beliefs, and I'm stickin' to 'em. That is why I was playing Classical music on the piano at the age of 6. That's entertainment. The World is in a world of hurt. JMO.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, I can't help you on your priorities. I can say I refuse to watch idiot tv. That's all. Happy viewing. :smile:

Edit: I do want to add that I grew up in a household that didn't allow tv; except for Sunday night Disney. Sorry, to jump the shark in this thread, but I have my beliefs, and I'm stickin' to 'em. That is why I was playing Classical music on the piano at the age of 6. That's entertainment. The World is in a world of hurt. JMO.

Why don't you just shut the phuck up!?! This thread is not all about you and your phucking "opinions". I usually really try and practice the old adage, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. That has obviously fallen on your daft ears.

I almost always refrain from commenting on yours, but you just really strike me wrong this morning. Probably because I am coming down with something and don't feel well.

Have a phucking splendid day. Bitch.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Why don't you just shut the phuck up!?! This thread is not all about you and your phucking "opinions". I usually really try and practice the old adage, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. That has obviously fallen on your daft ears.

I almost always refrain from commenting on yours, but you just really strike me wrong this morning. Probably because I am coming down with something and don't feel well.

:clap: :killingme

:huggy:

littlelady

God bless the USA

I'll watch it this evening when I get home.

That was cathartic. :dance:

:high5: I have precious little spare time and how I spend it is up to me. Nunya and all that jazz, littlepsycholady. :razz:

:rolleyes: