American Horror Story

littlelady

God bless the USA
Dipstick likes this.

Well, I don't like AHS. I am entitled to my opinion. Why don't y'all milk it a little more; as far as my reply. It tells me that y'all are not as busy as y'all say y'all are, and need some lame entertainment to take the edge off! I was wondering what happened to the hen house. It is still here! Carry on, y'all! Thanks for the laughs! :roflmao:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Well, I don't like AHS. I am entitled to my opinion. Why don't y'all milk it a little more; as far as my reply. It tells me that y'all are not as busy as y'all say y'all are, and need some lame entertainment to take the edge off! I was wondering what happened to the hen house. It is still here! Carry on, y'all! Thanks for the laughs! :roflmao:

You don't like American Horror Story, so you go into an American Horror Story thread just to tell everyone how much better you are because you don't watch it?

#### the #### off.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
You don't like American Horror Story, so you go into an American Horror Story thread just to tell everyone how much better you are because you don't watch it?

#### the #### off.

:clap:

:lmao: Sounds like a ploy for attention to me. Cant speak for her though.

:dingding: I have seen her pull this same stunt over and over again. She gets butt hurt over something someone says (thus her reference to Dipstick as "former friend") and off to the races she goes.

There are almost 230,000 other threads to choose to spew in but she deliberately chose this one. I couldn't give two hoots about The Walking Dead and it has over three times the number of posts but nary a peep from me in it. And her neither as it doesn't fit her agenda.

And it is pitiful. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:dingding: I have seen her pull this same stunt over and over again. She gets butt hurt over something someone says (thus her reference to Dipstick as "former friend") and off to the races she goes.

There are almost 230,000 other threads to choose to spew in but she deliberately chose this one. I couldn't give two hoots about The Walking Dead and it has over three times the number of posts but nary a peep from me in it. And her neither as it doesn't fit her agenda.

And it is pitiful. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.

Yes, it was. Hell of an episode! :crazy:
So many twists and turns!!! :can'tgetenough!:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

This forum needs a like button.