American Horror Story

Hank

my war
Why don't you just shut the phuck up!?! This thread is not all about you and your phucking "opinions". I usually really try and practice the old adage, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. That has obviously fallen on your daft ears.

I almost always refrain from commenting on yours, but you just really strike me wrong this morning. Probably because I am coming down with something and don't feel well.

Have a phucking splendid day. Bitch.

:smoochy:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Why don't you just shut the phuck up!?! This thread is not all about you and your phucking "opinions". I usually really try and practice the old adage, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. That has obviously fallen on your daft ears.

I almost always refrain from commenting on yours, but you just really strike me wrong this morning. Probably because I am coming down with something and don't feel well.

Dipstick likes this.

luvmygdaughters

:killingme Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

luvmygdaughters

Well, I can't help you on your priorities. I can say I refuse to watch idiot tv. That's all. Happy viewing. :smile:

Edit: I do want to add that I grew up in a household that didn't allow tv; except for Sunday night Disney. Sorry, to jump the shark in this thread, but I have my beliefs, and I'm stickin' to 'em. That is why I was playing Classical music on the piano at the age of 6. That's entertainment. The World is in a world of hurt. JMO.

You know, you don't have to join in every conversation. This was really uncalled for. Who said it was up to you to approve or disapprove of what people watch on tv or how they spend their precious, little, leisure time. Honestly, everything doesn't have to be about the election or the candidates, or the evil in the world. Sometimes people just like to be entertained and forget all the shiat once in a while!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:killingme Couldn't have said it better myself!!!
:curtsy: :smile:
Oops. Don't look at my FB. :whistle:
:banghead:
You know, you don't have to join in every conversation. This was really uncalled for. Who said it was up to you to approve or disapprove of what people watch on tv or how they spend their precious, little, leisure time. Honestly, everything doesn't have to be about the election or the candidates, or the evil in the world. Sometimes people just like to be entertained and forget all the shiat once in a while!!!

Thank you!

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

Dipstick likes this.