Anyone know this scumbag?

sockgirl77

Please, by all means, enlighten us, Oh Great One. Please tell us how a 2 month old child can sustain the type of injuries suffered in this instance; when in the custody of this man. Please share your wisdom with us, the great unwashed, so we may benefit from your superior knowledge, you dick.

And while he's at it, why doesn't he prove how Childrens' Hospital is wrong. :yay:

sockgirl77

P.S. I knew there would be atleast one ignorant bastard come in here to defend him. Must be one of his hoodlum friends.

kevron99

Do Work Son!
Does any believe in the whole "Innocent until proven guilty thing?"

I'm not going to defend him, but I might give hime a chance before i throw out there for y'all to stone

SoMDGirl42

He is about to turn his life around ... by taking it in the other end from his new cellmate, Bubba.

luck would have it that he's really a closet flamer and would enjoy it too much. I'd rather bubba just stick it down his throat till he chokes to death (if in fact he is guilty of said crime that is).

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There is more to this story than what you are reading online. Not all of the details are out there, but there is nothing that is going to help this d-bag.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Does any believe in the whole "Innocent until proven guilty thing?"

I'm not going to defend him, but I might give hime a chance before i throw out there for y'all to stone

Absolutely. He deserves to have a fair and speedy trial before he gets his nuts torn off and fed to him.

Our government owes him the presumption of "innocent until proven guilty." I do not.

thetruth

Mob Justice in SOMD

No prior knowledge - just experience enough to know that the police aren't always right, are they? Defending basic rights, not one person, is what I'm about. The idea that you're not guilty until proven so means something to me - one of the idea's that I've fought to defend this country. Can you say the same?

Probably not since you've been peppering this board with 4th grade insults from the comfort of your mother's basement in Waldorf when most honest/enlightened people are out earning a living. Sad part of this also is the fact that you white trash vigilantes are same uneducated, narrow-minded, bigots that don't understand your own history and aren't smart enough to get excluded from jury duty. God help us.

sockgirl77

No prior knowledge - just experience enough to know that the police aren't always right, are they? Defending basic rights, not one person, is what I'm about. The idea that you're not guilty until proven so means something to me - one of the idea's that I've fought to defend this country. Can you say the same?

Probably not since you've been peppering this board with 4th grade insults from the comfort of your mother's basement in Waldorf when most honest/enlightened people are out earning a living. Sad part of this also is the fact that you white trash vigilantes are same uneducated, narrow-minded, bigots that don't understand your own history and aren't smart enough to get excluded from jury duty. God help us.

The police are not the only ones involved here. EXPERT doctors are too.

Oh and hey jackass...a majority of us are in the working class.

nomoney

Even if the child got all of its injuries from falling off of a changing table, he's guilty of at least child neglect. When he gets sentenced and carted off for some ass poundings, I'll be here ready and watiting to read your apology to all of us "white trash vigilantes" :yay:

Mojo

:howdy: Hi Ryan