AOC Says Something Ignorant

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Sometimes people will say, 'There's nothing I can do, I can't do, I feel so powerless… there is no act too small that you can engage in, and even today, I have a personal errand," Ocasio-Cortez said.

She then explained how getting a manicure can be used as a "personal act of reclamation" and "bodily autonomy."

"I need to redo my nails, and I've decided that I'm going to use my new manicure as almost like a personal act of reclamation for me and my story," she said.

Posting a photo of red painted nails, she captioned it, saying, "I'm gonna be a problem now, AS WE SHOULD BE. Now to get a local bite to eat."

Ocasio-Cortez continued to give tone-deaf comments explaining how she grew up in a "very religious environment" and was not allowed to paint her nails because it could have branded her as a "loose" woman.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
AOC Protests By Getting Her Nails Done

So, what was AOC’s contribution to this civil disobedience movement going to be?

Was she going to lead marches across the nation to protest the overturning of Roe V. Wade?

Was she going to lead a strike that would cause a government shut down until the ruling that overturned Roe V. Wade was reversed?

Perhaps she would resort to an indefinite hunger strike until the ruling that overturned Roe V. Wade was nullified?

As Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher once said, "No! No! No!"

AOC was instead going to “redo her nails.” You read that right: “redo her nails” to display her commitment to the resistance.

She went on to say the following:

Babylon Bee can't hold a candle to AOC.

Hijinx

She sure has come up in life. No wonder she likes being a politician.
She was a bar maid. a beer toter who did her own nails.

Now she drives a Tesla and get manicured nails.
Money-----aint it great.

One day you are a Puerta Rican loser bar maid the next a Congresswoman.
Or one day you marry your brother and the next you are a Congresswoman.
Or one day you are a Communist thrown out of a commune for not working and next you are Bernie with 3 houses and running for President.

Politics---aint it great?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

But AOC was so angry, she didn’t care that she was blowing up the Dems’ carefully constructed J6 narrative.

The next day, her rage had not subsided. She called a press conference for “female and LGBT” reporters to tear into the cops some more.

Media sideshow​

“This is not a place that is designed to protect women. It’s not a place that’s designed to protect LGBT people, and I fear for all of the journalists here.”

Harassment and intimidation aren’t ‘legitimate protest,’ and Democrats need to say so​

The Capitol Police were forced to issue a statement pointing out that Stein’s comments, “although inappropriate, are not criminal. [He] never threatened or touched the Congresswoman. Out of an abundance of caution, our officers stopped the man and ran his information, which did not show any warrants.”

End of story. But not for AOC.

Always the victim, her hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness is comical, although it can’t be healthy for her state of mind.

She wants Stein arrested, yet when protesters illegally surround Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home or harass him at a restaurant, even after an assassination attempt, she scoffs at safety concerns and mocks him for missing out on his “soufflé.”

She demands the Capitol Police protect her from rudeness, yet she agitates to defund police for the rest of us.

She could have used her fame to help bodega worker Jose Alba, charged with murder after defending himself from two attackers, just three miles across the Harlem River from her district.

She is all about identity politics, and never about issues that affect the lives of New Yorkers.

She is the most vocal and combative “Latinx” in politics, yet she failed to say a word when Jill Biden called Hispanics “breakfast tacos.”

Hijinx

The Democrats want to keep protesters out of the capitol, now they want to keep them away from being outside the Capitol.

Yeah this guy is a pain the ass, but he is not doing anything that Maxine Waters hasn't told her people to do.
Maybe AOC should say something to Maxine.

Hijinx

We see the cps walking her away and her faking like she had handcuffs on, but you can bet your shaking booty she didn't spend a night in DC jail.